PDA

View Full Version : Updated character profiles

Para
Dec 11, 2005, 06:57 PM
Some character profiles got updated where PSOW hasn't been updated.

Eg. Fullyen's profile has some stuff in it now.

Ryna
Dec 11, 2005, 07:44 PM
On 2005-12-11 15:57, Nites wrote:
Some character profiles got updated where PSOW hasn't been updated.

Eg. Fullyen's profile has some stuff in it now.

Are you talking about the Characters guide?
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2373

If so, the "not yet available" comments beside certain profiles indicates that they have not been translated. EspioKaos is working on translating them, but he hasn't finished up all of them yet. I add the profile translations to the guide as he completes each one.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-12-11 16:45 ]</font>

EspioKaos
Dec 11, 2005, 07:49 PM
Just to let you know, I'll have some more translations ready for you later tonight, Ryna. I'm working on Lucaim's profile right now, and plan on doing at least one more after that. Probably Hal's just to finish off each of the Guardians' profiles.

DeathMachine
Dec 11, 2005, 08:02 PM
Did they have to make the news reporter look like Ooh La La from Space Channel Five? The channel is even the same.

EspioKaos
Dec 11, 2005, 08:12 PM
On 2005-12-11 17:02, DeathMachine wrote:
Did they have to make the news reporter look like Ooh La La from Space Channel Five? The channel is even the same.
I'm pretty sure the UGA side of SonicTeam had something to do with Hal looking like Ulala and even working for a similar news station. I don't mind it, though. Actually, I think it's a pretty cool reference.

PrinceBrightstar
Dec 11, 2005, 10:24 PM
Something tells me its going to end up as more than a 1 minute quick reference... (thinks back to digital life)