PDA

View Full Version : Generous players..

Starla
Sep 12, 2002, 07:38 PM
i'm looking for any of the following, if you have tips on how and where to find them or one you would like to give me, let me know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif thankies

sigh of a god
caduceus
magical piece
sting tip
technical crozier
psycho wand
twinkle star
rabbit wand
flower cane
demonic fork
evil curst
plantain huge fan

thank you so much! also, i'm currently offline.. so just like.. anybody know the number to reach sega so they can delete my information so i can sign on with my new dreamcast? my old one broke !!!

Starla
Sep 12, 2002, 07:49 PM
i will give red handguns, silence claws, imperial pick, stag cutlery, twin plaze, s-parts ver1.15, blue ring, and yellow ring, god/hp, ushasu mag, robochao mag, or a valentine's chocolate for any of those...

TheWhiteShadow
Sep 13, 2002, 12:08 PM
If it's legitimate, I'd like to receive your twin blaze in exchange for a twinkle star. Please, PM me.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Sep 13, 2002, 06:17 PM
I have a few Sting Tips availible.
They look nice but are not very effective for combat.
Found with YELLOWBOZE in Ultimate Caves.
Give me a Private Message if you want them and can get online for the trade.

Shigecki
Sep 15, 2002, 05:26 PM
On 2002-09-12 17:49, Starla wrote:
i will give red handguns, silence claws, imperial pick, stag cutlery, twin plaze, s-parts ver1.15, blue ring, and yellow ring, god/hp, ushasu mag, robochao mag, or a valentine's chocolate for any of those...

I have a Twinkle Star with 45% in caves if you want to trade for the "Twin Blaze", email me if you're interseted.

Spy
Sep 15, 2002, 06:54 PM
Ha!

Triple-S
Sep 17, 2002, 05:37 AM
LOL @ people trying to rip Starla off.

Starla, I can give you legit Twinkle Star and Plantain Huge Fan for free. Just PM me if you want it. I find like 4 Twinkle Stars every ult mines run. For Plantain Huge Fan, I just need to get max ss rank on TTF, which is a piece of cake.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triple-S on 2002-09-17 03:44 ]</font>

Fallen-Angel
Sep 17, 2002, 10:00 AM
Yeah, Starla;

DONT TRADE THE TWINKLE STAR FOR THE TWIN BLAZE!

Seriously, dont! Twinkle Star is far rarer than the Twin Blaze. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shigecki
Sep 17, 2002, 03:50 PM
Hey Triple-S, does this have anything to do with you, I don't think so, so cut it out, and mind your business, OK. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, the offer was made by Starla, and I was just trying to get a rare that my character can actually use. Sorry if Starla's offer offended you, but Starla made the offer, and I have a pretty damn good Twinkle Star, that's legit to offer.

Shigecki
Sep 17, 2002, 03:55 PM
By the way Starla, the offer still stands for a legit 45% Twinkle Star for your Twin Blaze.

Triple-S
Sep 17, 2002, 04:35 PM
Topic: Generous Players..
On 2002-09-12 17:38, Starla wrote:
i'm looking for any of the following, if you have tips on how and where to find them or one you would like to give me, let me know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif thankies

On 2002-09-17 13:50, Shigecki wrote:
Hey Triple-S, does this have anything to do with you, I don't think so, so cut it out, and mind your business, OK. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, the offer was made by Starla, and I was just trying to get a rare that my character can actually use. Sorry if Starla's offer offended you, but Starla made the offer, and I have a pretty damn good Twinkle Star, that's legit to offer.

First, the topic reads Generous Players. I have the stuff that Starla wants that I can give away for free. So this topic has something to do with me. I need the extra bank space anyways. I am even considering giving Starla a legit Twinkle Star with percents of 15/55/15/0 because I never use it. Meeting new players to play with is also a bonus. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Now Shigeki, nice try for trying to twist words around in order to make it sound like I was "offended" by Starla, which I am not. All I was saying is why trade for stuff that you want when you can get the same or even better stuff for free? Wouldn't you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triple-S on 2002-09-17 14:40 ]</font>

Jason
Sep 17, 2002, 06:41 PM
Gimme the Twin Blaze! Umm... is a monomate any good in return?

Starla
Sep 19, 2002, 07:34 PM
Thank you all a lot for your offers, one thing you all should know about the twin blaze is that i seriously don't think it is a legit item, it was probably generated by a cheater.. (60% on 3 of the things, and +99) anyway, i'll still trade it to anyone who wants it for anything i listed, especially the FLOWER CANE.. i really want that- its purdy! (note, i have already had offers for Twinkle Star and Plaintain Huge Fan- no trades for those)