PDA

View Full Version : Quick Rarity Question

Aragorn14
Sep 13, 2002, 02:07 PM
Are "Fire Sceptre: Agni," "DB's Saber," and "Varista" the most common special weapons in the game?

rbf2000
Sep 13, 2002, 02:16 PM
Well, DB's and Varsita's are the most common "rares" in the game. Fire sceptor: agni is not common, but it's not super rare, either.

Aragorn14
Sep 13, 2002, 03:09 PM
Alright, thanks for the information, I just went through H.Ruins and got 7 sabers, 2 varistas, and 3 sceptres, so that's why I asked lol.

Aragorn14
Sep 17, 2002, 12:44 AM
One more question, are there ANY 9 star items that are worth keeping? My bank is getting quite full of 9-stars even though I sold all the multiples.

Triple-S
Sep 17, 2002, 05:28 AM
Well, for the 3 weapons you mentioned, I wouldn't keep any of them unless it had really high percents. Are you V1 or V2? It would be easier to give you a correct response if we know this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triple-S on 2002-09-17 03:30 ]</font>

Aragorn14
Sep 17, 2002, 02:32 PM
v1 lol, I'm debating whether or not to get a GCN, or a GBA, so I'm just getting to level 100, then either getting v2, or GCN.

Triple-S
Sep 17, 2002, 05:43 PM
Well, the very common 9 star weapons in V1 are:

DB's Saber, Varista, Flowens Sword, Blade Dance, Brionac, Slicer of Assassin, Crush Bullet, Meteor Smash, M&A60 Vise, H&S25 Justice, Visk 235W, Club of Laconium, Battle Verge (hard mode), and Fire Sceptor: Agni (hard mode).

I wouldn't keep any of the ones mentioned above unless it had extremely high percents. The other 9 star weapons are:

Double Saber, Suppressed Gun, Agito (5 fake ones), Photon Claw, Victor Axe, Brave Knuckles, Akiko's Frying Pan (Quest), Kaladgolg (Kaladbolg in V2), Durandal, Last Survivor (Skyly), Dragon Slayer (Dragon boss or Skyly), Vjaya (Bluefull), Gae Bolg (Bluefull), Bloody Art (Oran), Cross Scar (Oran), Diska of Libertor (Whitill), Diska of Braveman (Whitill), Custom Ray Ver. 00 (ask V2 player), Bravace, Final Impact (Viridia), L&K14 Combat (Purplenum), Wals MK2 (Greennill), Justy 23ST (Greennill), Mace of Adaman (ask V2 Player), Club of Zumiuran, Brave Hammer, Alive Aqhu, Ice Staff: Dagon (Pinkal), and Storm Wand: Indra (Pinkal)

These weapons are considered "more rare". Some are virtually impossible to find in V1. Many are also ID specific (Note: I listed the IDs on some weapons). Also, alot of these weapons are easy for V2 players to find it. So you should ask them if you want one. I hope that helps. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triple-S on 2002-09-17 15:51 ]</font>

Aragorn14
Sep 18, 2002, 07:45 PM
Alright, thanx A LOT for the info, I was confused about most of the items, because I went to very hard at level 40(8 scape dolls, 10 stars, 10 dimates, 10 trimates against hard falz at 39 haha), so I never got to stay at a place to find out which was rare. That info was greatly appreciated http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Triple-S
Sep 19, 2002, 05:27 AM
No Problem. I am glad I can help. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Triple-S on 2002-09-19 03:27 ]</font>