PDA

View Full Version : GIVE THE NEW BOSSES A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RavenTW
Sep 15, 2002, 03:20 PM
I don't like how people are all upset because the new GC PSO bosses LOOK like remade bosses from v1. PLZ give these new bosses a chance. Only say that it looks like a remade dragon/Del Rol Le/Vol Opt/Dark Falz, and don't say it is. The Gal Griffon doesn't even look like another dragon.

Be patient and considerate, and don't hash on stuff that's not even out yet. (Correction: out to the general world public)

Spy
Sep 15, 2002, 06:26 PM
mmm... De Rol Spylord

watashiwa
Sep 16, 2002, 11:57 AM
On 2002-09-15 16:26, Spy wrote:
mmm... De Rol Spylord

Dude, what happened? Where's teh RAcast avatar? You've always had some sort of RAcast avatar. This is teh sux!

KodiaX987
Sep 16, 2002, 12:05 PM
Holy fo shizzle!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif `Shiwa is right. DUDE! Get your RAcast avatar back now! And put on "Post Count Bully" as your title just for ol' time's sake! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 02:10 PM
Casts are TEH SUX!

Spy is RAmar. G37 0V3R 17!

Cube
Sep 16, 2002, 02:14 PM
On 2002-09-16 12:10, Spy wrote:
Casts are TEH SUX!

Spy is RAmar. G37 0V3R 17!

I Cant... Take.. Change! Spy, its just not the same! Change it f00.

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 02:31 PM
On 2002-09-16 12:14, Cube wrote:

Cast's cant have hot monkey sex like Mar's can. Sorry.

Cube
Sep 16, 2002, 03:07 PM
On 2002-09-16 12:31, Spy wrote:

On 2002-09-16 12:14, Cube wrote:

Cast's cant have hot monkey sex like Mar's can. Sorry.

Well... thats not necessarily true... *glares at shuri*

@_@

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 03:32 PM
On 2002-09-16 13:07, Cube wrote:

Well... thats not necessarily true... *glares at shuri*

@_@

no. Androids can have sex, but in no way compared to how wild and monkey like humans can.

KodiaX987
Sep 16, 2002, 04:07 PM
Shuri can go on the BEE and download thousands of nifty sex ideas for the wildest nights ever. All with more download speed than a T5, whereas humans would take hours to digest all that reading material. (*w*)

Besides, androids CAN adjust their sensory organs! And if they don't have any (Hey, Mr. Naka never mentionned them) well at least Shuri is part-organic... So bring on the fun!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

merlin
Sep 16, 2002, 05:23 PM
So people are bitchin' about the new bosses, eh?

Wanna know the main difference between the DC bosses and the Cube bosses?

They're gonna be a lot tougher when all you've got are legit weapons and techs......

Spy
Sep 16, 2002, 11:15 PM
On 2002-09-16 14:07, KodiaX987 wrote:
Shuri can go on the BEE and download thousands of nifty sex ideas for the wildest nights ever. All with more download speed than a T5, whereas humans would take hours to digest all that reading material. (*w*)

Besides, androids CAN adjust their sensory organs! And if they don't have any (Hey, Mr. Naka never mentionned them) well at least Shuri is part-organic... So bring on the fun!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Penises and can openers/electrical sockets don't mix. Believe me. This I know to be troo.

ABDUR101
Sep 17, 2002, 05:35 AM
I'm not sure how the majority of people can complain, seeing as they don't have the game.

If everyone had a shred of patience, everything would be ok o_O

Spy
Sep 17, 2002, 10:37 AM
On 2002-09-17 03:35, ABDUR101 wrote:
I'm not sure how the majority of people can complain, seeing as they don't have the game.

For a second I was almost going to say that you went way off topic, but then I remembered that this topic isn't about me or my hot monkey seks.

Agent_Reav
Oct 8, 2002, 09:12 PM
On 2002-09-17 03:35, ABDUR101 wrote:

The "new" bosses do see to have the same attack patterns as before... It's like fighting bowser for the tenth time... u know u gotta grab his tail n swing him... where's the fun in knowing how to beat a boss?

ABDUR101
Oct 8, 2002, 09:21 PM
On 2002-10-08 19:12, Agent_Reav wrote:
The "new" bosses do see to have the same attack patterns as before... It's like fighting bowser for the tenth time... u know u gotta grab his tail n swing him... where's the fun in knowing how to beat a boss?

Gar Griffon, Gold Dragon...?

Quite different than the original bosses I beleive. o_O

It doesn't really matter though, after afew times of fighting them you'll get their patterns down pat and be dodging like a monkey on a hot grittle

Best way to find out is to play if for yourself. =o

Sedric
Oct 8, 2002, 11:20 PM
On 2002-10-08 19:21, ABDUR101 wrote:

Gar Griffon, Gold Dragon...?

Quite different than the original bosses I beleive. o_O

It doesn't really matter though, after afew times of fighting them you'll get their patterns down pat and be dodging like a monkey on a hot grittle

Best way to find out is to play if for yourself. =o

They have different patterns, but you basically end up doing almost same thing you did with the original ones. And sadly, though different, the patterns have recognizable resemblance to the original ones. I donno about you, but that's how I felt.

But they are fun, nonetheless. I'd always prefer new bosses over the old ones when it comes to fun factor.

ABDUR101
Oct 8, 2002, 11:24 PM
On 2002-10-08 21:20, Sedric wrote:
They have different patterns, but you basically end up doing almost same thing you did with the original ones. And sadly, though different, the patterns have recognizable resemblance to the original ones. I donno about you, but that's how I felt.

But they are fun, nonetheless. I'd always prefer new bosses over the old ones when it comes to fun factor.

Thats right, you have to have fun with it. They are still running the same basics of gameplay, so you can't expect anything extremely fresh.

I would'nt mind a boss fight being like a flying hoard of small quick dragons or something.

First you enter and there's only one in the wide open area, you kill it rather easily, and then more suddenly burst on the screen. It'd be really fun on Gar Griffin's stage, if they came out over the ridges and swooped down at you =o

..I have effectively gotten someone's hopes up, and I'm sorry =X

Sedric
Oct 9, 2002, 12:50 AM
EDIT: Never mind on the first comment. I misread your post. It wasn't anything bad. Honest.

...I have effectively gotten someone's hopes up, and I'm sorry =X

And who is this someone you're talking about?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2002-10-08 22:52 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Oct 9, 2002, 01:24 AM
On 2002-10-08 22:50, Sedric wrote:
And who is this someone you're talking about?

Anyone who read that and started wishing it was true =X

Sedric
Oct 9, 2002, 01:33 AM
LOL. I should've known. Then I didn't had to edit my post. I editted out this part of my reply: "Only ONE in a large area? Wait till you fight [insert an Ep2 boss name]. You'll be surprised."

Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk. That's right. You may see more than "one" creature for the boss fight. Just don't get your hopes up TOO high.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2002-10-08 23:33 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sedric on 2002-10-08 23:34 ]</font>

ABDUR101
Oct 9, 2002, 01:35 AM
On 2002-10-08 23:33, Sedric wrote:
LOL. I should've known. Then I didn't had to edit my post. I editted out this part of my reply: "Only ONE in a large area? Wait till you fight [insert an Ep2 boss name]. You'll be surprised."

Nyuk-nyuk-nyuk. That's right. You may see more than "one" creature for the boss fight. Just don't get your hopes up TOO high.....

I know about the one boss fight =o

*looks at all the newbs staring in awe at what the hell we're talking about*

>=)

*goes to sleep*