PDA

View Full Version : DING

Hrigg
Jan 3, 2006, 10:31 PM
Fries are done.

Sock
Jan 3, 2006, 10:38 PM
Hey. I'm hijacking this thread to tell everyone how I got fired from Wendy's.

Way back when, a young Sock worked at Wendy's. He really, really hated his job, and the people there really, really hated Sock. One day, they put Sock on a one hour break, just to get rid of him, because they didn't like him. Sitting in the break on the three legged chair leaning against the wall, smelling the taco salad that he had put in one of the drawers in the break room two weeks prior, Sock thought "Man, I hate this job...I should quit". But that wouldn't be any fun. "What would be a rad way to get fired?", Sock thought. Then divine inspiration struck. Suddenly, he marched out of the break room, and out the doors, taking the comment box with him. He walks out into the parking lot, and throws it on the roof. Satisfied, he returns to the break room, being questioned by his co-workers; "Dude, what the hell happened outside?", an honest man, Sock answers "I threw the comment box on the roof". Shortly, he has to go back on his shift. Towards the end of the day, word got to the managers, and he was asked if he really did throw the comment box on the roof. Of course he did. This, led to termination. But who cares? Working at Wendy's sucks.

Sock is not diapleased with his actions, because being able to put "Threw comment box on the roof" under 'reason for termination' on resumes is rad.

That's how I got fired from Wendy's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sock on 2006-01-03 19:40 ]</font>

Saiffy
Jan 3, 2006, 10:40 PM
Well, after hearing that

I'm not gonna hire you.

Sock
Jan 3, 2006, 10:43 PM
Oh, well. I'm already your manager.

What now?

Wyndham
Jan 3, 2006, 10:48 PM
Sock will now be eliminated by an army of vampires, werewolves, and a few zombies who like our break room.

Hrigg
Jan 3, 2006, 10:48 PM
On 2006-01-03 19:40, Saiffy wrote:
Well, after hearing that

I'm not gonna hire you.

Word

Hrigg
Jan 3, 2006, 10:55 PM
On 2006-01-03 19:48, Oran1324 wrote:
Sock will now be eliminated by an army of vampires, werewolves, and a few zombies Orans who like our break room.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 4, 2006, 01:31 AM
Zombies, zombies can be hired.

Zombies + security guards = no more Sock.