PDA

View Full Version : Sock tells the jokes.

Sock
Jan 5, 2006, 01:12 AM
Hey. People tell me I'm funny, I tell them they're just saying that because they think I'll beat them up if they don't tell me I'm funny. Then they laugh nervously. Anyway, I'd like to do some stand up, but all the places around me are 21+, and I am not 21. So, here's some of my stuff.

I would rather get hit by a car, than have a beverage thrown at me. If I get hit by a car, my friends'll ask 'Man, are you ok?', but if you get hit by a beverage, they just laugh at you.

These commercials where some guy buys a car for his wife, or girlfriend or whatever piss me off. They always show her happy and shit with the new car, but they never show them five months later going bankrupt trying to pay for it, and arguing with each other every second of the day because of it.

I like to sit on the outside of booths when I go to restaurants, that way I get to fuck with people if they want to get out.

If you're a Jehonva's Witness it must be really hard to tell a 'knock knock' joke to your friends.

If you were an insomniac, and homeless, that'd suck. Even if you're homless, you can still sleep. But if you're an insomniac, you gotta stay awake through it all.

I think the definition for joke in the dictionary should be of some totally unrelated word. You look it up, and it says "Joke: The tempature at which water boils".

My friends don't let me hang out at their place much. I'll tell them "I'm bored, let's go do something", and then they won't want to do anything, so I'll go on their roof, and throw some shit off it.

I think they should teach kids in school that suicide is the answer, that way all the dumb ones will weed themselves out.

There was this cat, it came up to me, and started rubbing this table leg, and it got all happy and shit. I was gonna pet you cat, but you like that table leg more than me.

I thought about being a vegetarian, but I realized that was a bad idea when I got hungry.

There's a Christmas tree in my house, and now my house smells like a pine tree. I keep thikin' a bear's gonna attack me, or somethin'. I'm walkin' around the house wearing an orange vest so no one shoots me thinkin' I'm yeti. (I haven't gotten a haircut in three years, and I haven't shaved my face in about three months)

All my friends who are like 16 years old are way more mature than me. But at least I can beat them up.

That's all I can think of right now.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 5, 2006, 07:14 AM
On 2006-01-04 22:27, Sock wrote:
Man, I ain't readin' all that shit.

Keep conversation fragments short and sweet, kids!

Tact
Jan 5, 2006, 03:20 PM
Sock tells the jokes, and we all hate them. (The jokes, that is.) http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wyndham
Jan 5, 2006, 03:36 PM
O SLY.
Sock a lot funny.

DLShAdOw
Jan 5, 2006, 04:42 PM
There's potential but the jokes need to be longer and they need to be presented betterly.

Oh, and hayabusa totally owned you. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Sef
Jan 5, 2006, 05:46 PM
The hell is "betterly".

fronebullare
Jan 5, 2006, 05:49 PM
On 2006-01-05 13:42, DLShAdOw wrote:
There's potential but the jokes need to be longer and they need to be presented betterly.

Oh, and hayabusa totally owned you. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

now that was funny. http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

fronebullare
Jan 5, 2006, 06:01 PM
okay, like DL said, ya need to present better,first of all. and your jokes are,no offense, a little dry

DLShAdOw
Jan 5, 2006, 06:10 PM
On 2006-01-05 14:46, Sef wrote:
The hell is "betterly".

I r betterly than j00!

fronebullare
Jan 5, 2006, 06:49 PM
On 2006-01-05 15:10, DLShAdOw wrote:

On 2006-01-05 14:46, Sef wrote:
The hell is "betterly".

I r betterly than j00!

see sock

Split
Jan 5, 2006, 10:57 PM
Hey some of those have potential, and maybe if I heard the other ones...
Yeah the restaurant booth one is gold, you should go a little more into detail with it.

RicoRoyal
Jan 5, 2006, 11:44 PM
I agree with Split, that booth one is pretty good (try milking it some more). Of course, stand up ain't shit if you can't deliver, and an online forum doesn't seem like the place for that to happen.

Honestly, not that funny, but I'd really have to at least hear you deliver or see you in person for me to really be able to judge.

A/S/L?

Dek
Jan 5, 2006, 11:47 PM
"I realized that cologne rhymes with alone. Somehow, I think that's telling me something..."

you can thank me later ;D