PDA

View Full Version : PSU Update - January 6

OdinTyler
Jan 6, 2006, 12:30 AM
There has been an update on the PSU site under the Monster section. Basically, its just more info about the Dragon, with some nice pics to accompany. Heres the link:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://phantasystaruniverse.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3DPhantasy%2BStar%2BUniverse%26hl%3Den% 26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

Kimil
Jan 6, 2006, 01:28 AM
Accept that the update confirms that the date has been delayed... check the new date. It wasn't just a rumour after all

Espilonarge
Jan 6, 2006, 02:39 AM
"Oh dear god NOOOOO!!!!!!"
"What have you done Sonic Team!?!?!?!"

Looks like someone forgot to fix up a massive bug/glitch/exploit is what, mayby needs more testing. That or they want to make more copies upon release date since it's most likely gunna be in high demand.

Lets just hope its not gunna end up like the XBOX 360. Lots of units for Japan (that didn't sell much) but slim pickings for all English countries (and hard to get a hold of.) http://pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Espilonarge on 2006-01-05 23:40 ]</font>

Ryna
Jan 6, 2006, 08:10 AM
On 2006-01-05 21:30, OdinTyler wrote:
There has been an update on the PSU site under the Monster section. Basically, its just more info about the Dragon, with some nice pics to accompany.

I looked at the Monster section and I'm not noticing anything new. They usually leave the "New" tag up for a couple of weeks on a section that was updated previously.

I think the only update for today was the announcement of the delay.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-01-06 06:03 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Jan 6, 2006, 10:35 AM
Well, I thought Id mention the news since it showed New for Monster & something for World as well. I wouldnt have thought much of it except for the fact that it showed an update date of 1/6/06, that being today. So whatever was put there, it was current. I cant read Japanese much so I cant say what is new & what has yet to be regarded as current, but, not new.

Lovejuice
Jan 6, 2006, 11:02 AM
Oh dear! I return from a suprise christmassy holiday and there's all manner of bizarre goings on in the land of PSU. This whole release date thing is a bit of an upset, but hey, Sega are clearly having a complete ball with the development of PSU (over say, the seemingly lax development of recent Sonic outings, although that seems to be going under some form of change for the 15th anniversary game), just going by first impressions from the whole developer logging and things - I'm more than happy for them, and encourage them, to take as long as they need to make everything completely delicious.

It'd be interesting to see what kind of comments exist under the 'Users voice' part of the PSU website, if they're publicly viewable, to see what kind of anticipations the Japanese web crowd have.

I guess this means the OST(s) and stuff will also be delayed, although CDJapan is still reporting 22nd of February for the Symphonic Sessions CD, but it's prone to change one would assume. Go-Go Gadget Braincells.

So many things to plough through and ambush my eyes with. And an FAQ that needs some severe updates!

Ryna
Jan 6, 2006, 11:14 AM
Those old "New" tags have tripped me up a couple of times in the past.

The PSU page currently has the "New" tags up for Products, Monsters, Party, Cut-In-Chat, SUV-Weapons, and Nanoblasts. Of the six, only Products was updated this week. There is also a gold box on the start initial page that is new. It offers an explanation for the date change.

Be sure to look at the front page if you have any doubts about what is actually new content. Previous content will have been covered by recent news updates.

Since the only update for this week covers the date change, I am going to close this thread. All date change-related comments should be posted in the relevant thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-01-06 08:17 ]</font>