PDA

View Full Version : Okay can there be some clarification to this one issue?

Missingno
Jan 8, 2006, 02:11 AM
I had originally read that PSU was going to have a pay per char service fee like they have in FF 11 but I have read other forum threads and I wanted some real confirmation on this because I had heard from the magic box and other sites that this was planned besides the pay fee for accessing online.

--------------------------
Wow dont I feel like a Tard, I just noticed when I went back to a few websites I misread the information.So I just hope at this point that there wont be any fees for extra characters.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ScyllaV on 2006-01-08 18:25 ]</font>

Kimil
Jan 8, 2006, 02:38 AM
No one knows for shure, but in privious topics we've guessed that it'll be like Blue Burst where you get 4 character slots. Maybe you can pay for more? Oh well, we wont know until the game comes out.

Kano-Okami
Jan 8, 2006, 07:30 AM
On 2006-01-07 23:11, ScyllaV wrote:
I had originally read that PSU was going to have a pay per char service fee like they have in FF 11

I've come across many articles, and nothing mentioned pay-per-character.. Where did you read that?

Ryna
Jan 8, 2006, 08:47 AM
There hasn't been any official word yet that you will have to pay for extra characters. I expect that you'll get a set number of character slots just like what you do on Blue Burst.

Kent
Jan 8, 2006, 09:37 AM
It's most likely that you'll pay a set fee per month, but get four character slots, total (i.e. one per race).