PDA

View Full Version : Still Party of 4?

Hrithmus
Jan 11, 2006, 01:29 PM
Sup guys got a question. Maybe i missed it on the site or maybe no one knows, is it still a party of 4? I was told it is a party of 6 now if so that would own.

Hrithmus
Jan 11, 2006, 01:32 PM
sorry forgot to say this is for Phantasy Star Universe.

Ryna
Jan 11, 2006, 01:46 PM
Take a look at this guide:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2357#Party

You can have up to 6 players in your party.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-01-11 11:26 ]</font>

Lord_DS
Jan 11, 2006, 01:55 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=106082&forum=20&2

ajenteks
Jan 11, 2006, 04:42 PM
On 2006-01-11 10:29, Hrithmus wrote:
Still party of 4?

I.R.S. Representative: Well sir, I'm afraid that you don't qualify for a tax refund.
Peter: AAAHHHHH...Oh sorry--I still haven't gotten over the loss of Party of Five.
I.R.S.: Well, as I was saying you are not getting a tax refund.
Peter: AAAHHHHHH...Oh Party of Five. What were you saying?
IRS: You're not intitled to a tax refund.
Peter: AAHHHHH!
IRS: Was that for Party of Five again?
Peter: No, that was for my tax refund! What the hell is Party of Five!?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I've got to wonder though, how tough the average encounter will be, and if they will be scalable depending on the party size?

Dhylec
Jan 11, 2006, 05:24 PM
ajenteks wrote:
I've got to wonder though, how tough the average encounter will be, and if they will be scalable depending on the party size?

Well, if you are talking about variable enemy difficulty based on party size, we can only hope. Online is, of course, harder, but based on PSO it's still a preset difficulty, not variable whether your team is of 2 or 4. So, let's hope for flexibility, it should be more fun that way. ;]

OdinTyler
Jan 11, 2006, 05:44 PM
Online is 1 to 6 ppl, your choice. Offline goes based on the stage as certain NPCs will join or leave you at given times. That you dont have control over.