PDA

View Full Version : Hats in PSU.

SirAri
Jan 12, 2006, 06:20 PM
Now I know it may not seem like a big deal, but I would like to know if there are going to be any hats in psu.

From the footage i've seen, everyone was hat-less.

I personally think it would be cool to run around killing things, while wearing a futuristic top hat.

Thoughts? Ideas?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SirAri on 2006-01-12 15:20 ]</font>

KhaosKidd
Jan 12, 2006, 06:35 PM
yea cuz liked those Newman hats with the big puff balls on tha tips http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kano-Okami
Jan 12, 2006, 06:48 PM
Not entirely true, The newman from what I've seen have their new and improved 'Pope hats'. They're quite the fashion statement.

F-o-x
Jan 12, 2006, 06:52 PM
Yeah... I didn't really like the Newman hats in PSO. They were a bit too much for me.

It might be nice to have some hats even if they were purely for show. I remember another person talking about equippable headgear (like older PS games for defensive purposes) in another thread and I think that might be decent as well.

SirAri
Jan 12, 2006, 06:58 PM
On 2006-01-12 15:35, KhaosKidd wrote:
yea cuz liked those Newman hats with the big puff balls on tha tips http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I was never fond of the fact that they were necessary.

If you had a choice of what to wear, I'd have probly picked them, but you were kinda forced to wear them, which I didn't like.

Also, the platform, pointy shoes were a big no-no.

OdinTyler
Jan 12, 2006, 10:13 PM
Yes, as mentioned in another thread, it would be good to see classic headgear types come back. Also, since we're able to buy other clothes, perhaps hats, shoes, & other such items will be available too? I agree with whats been said about PSO Newmans. You shouldnt be forced to wear a hat...especially a dorky one. It should be an option, a fashion statement...& something to keep your hair dry. LOL Thats about it.