PDA

View Full Version : Official SPU site update 1-13-06

lostinseganet
Jan 13, 2006, 07:17 AM
In the world section they have a new bad guy boss robot group. What is interesting about them is in the three pic of them it seems like they can accelerate or have some kind of special attack. It and its minnions seem to be one of six bosses they are new showing at the site.
There is also a enemy that attacked the green group of robots, and actually reached them in the Cinematic trailer. Perhaps we will still get a large battle yet.
Next up is a wolf/rino hybrid looks big and generic, but check out the pic to see the good guys wooping up on it.
In the system catagory It shows something interesting. The place where it seems like you gather your group to battle will allow you review various stats.
In pso you just saw the rooms available for play. This could open us some possibilities.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lostinseganet on 2006-01-13 04:22 ]</font>

Brus
Jan 13, 2006, 07:19 AM
From the looks of it, Type is how you build your character growth! I think its by assignign points to certain weapon classes, thus the weapon tree. I was able to make out 3 words.... those words being... Hunter. Ranger. Force. Finally some new info on character class customization WEEEEE

edit: Correction, I think you pick between jsut the 3 classes. It said Hunter lvl 1, ranger lvl1, force lvl1. SO i think when you lvl up you'll get points to assign to which class stats you want to level up. It also seemed certain weapon classes were highlighted when each class was highlighted. As to be expected Hunter was mostly melee, with a few guns, ranger was mostly guns with few melee, and force was the hous some melee... and apparently the BOW is a force weapon too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brus on 2006-01-13 04:22 ]</font>

Ryna
Jan 13, 2006, 07:22 AM
To avoid having duplicate topics, I am going to lock this thread. Please use the following thread (it was created first):

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=107100&forum=20&0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2006-01-13 04:35 ]</font>