PDA

View Full Version : a little q

littleman2347
Jan 13, 2006, 04:03 PM
Is that push back date for the release of PSU mean the game will be coming out in the USA on March 30 or just japan and psu later in the year.

Kano-Okami
Jan 13, 2006, 04:08 PM
No, the March 30th date is most likely for Japan only..although it would be interesting to have a "universal" release date..in honor of Phantasy Star "Universe". The odds are, PSU will be coming out later this year. So far I've heard U.S release dates sometime around May or early Spring but I wouldn't set any bets on that.

ajenteks
Jan 13, 2006, 04:13 PM
I bet it's going to be the hot Christmas gift of '06.

OdinTyler
Jan 13, 2006, 05:30 PM
Dont even mention Christmas. We're waiting long enough as it is. Christmas is NOT an option here.

Espilonarge
Jan 13, 2006, 07:12 PM
Lets just hope we won't get the backhand from Sega/Sonic Team on this. If they release PSU in the US several months after Japans release, Australia will be probly seeing at worse a 2007 release because of the 60 to 50 Hz TV conversion. Hopefully thoe they'll do a "Metroid Prime 2" act by slapping on the "60 Hz TV's only" sticker as that'll stop the wait for PS2 owners.

Lets just hope they won't release it like PSO thoe, its virtually near impossible to obtain a copy for any console.