PDA

View Full Version : XBox: d00ds, I need your help for FK L disc 1 (HeavyBox ver)

Shadowpawn
Jan 14, 2006, 10:33 AM
I made mistake of picking Shadowpawn for my first guy and it turns out the first weapon he gets is the sucky deathstamp. GAWD, IT'S DOES NOTHING! It doesn't kill, it doesn't heal, it doesn't prevent damage, IT DOES NOTHING LIKE ZE GOOGLES!

So, how am going to get past KaFKa's harlem and the army of wacko's with this!? Hmmmmmmm...........!

PJ
Jan 14, 2006, 10:59 AM
Go to North Island, and look for the character named PJ (If you can't find him, try talking to some of the NPC's in town, they should be saying random crap that won't help you)

After recruiting him (By the ways of a high five code) Kafka will be no match.

Tact
Jan 14, 2006, 11:23 AM
Yeah, disc one out of...oh...about 329. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Ketchup345
Jan 14, 2006, 02:40 PM
You're still on disk 1? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

space_butler
Jan 14, 2006, 03:06 PM
dont forget to bribe the space_zombler, or you'll get swamped by zombies every 10 minutes or so http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shadowpawn
Jan 14, 2006, 10:48 PM
Doodz, I got teh PJ and space_zombler and now we be beatin' KeFKa, then this new dude named SeFKL came out and said:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

And beat the hell out of us...and our bases. I think it was a storyling fight because we all took 0. Now my d00dz be at an inn and have no clue where to go, help plz?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2006-01-14 19:49 ]</font>

Scrub
Jan 14, 2006, 10:51 PM
OMG NOOB QUICK PUNCH THE INNEKEEPER IN THE MOUTH BEFORE HE TURNS INTO A DRAGON AND EATS YOU

Wyndham
Jan 14, 2006, 10:53 PM
Go outside the Inn, spin around like a ballet dancer six times, and enter the Sonic 2 level select code. Oran the kindly vampire will walk along, and tell you that you look stupid. Follow him to his castle, and fight the guards. They are impossble to beat, so don't try to win. They'll drop you behind a strip club. a green turtle will tell you to go to the next town.

Ketchup345
Jan 14, 2006, 10:55 PM
On 2006-01-14 19:51, Scrub wrote:
OMG NOOB QUICK PUNCH THE INNEKEEPER IN THE MOUTH BEFORE HE TURNS INTO A DRAGON AND EATS YOU
Your version is messed up then, because he is only supposed to overcharge you for the night and not even give you the complimentary mint on the pillow thing.

Lusky
Jan 14, 2006, 11:01 PM
D00D you gotta recruit Lusky to your band. He's got autofail, and failination.

Shadowpawn
Jan 14, 2006, 11:03 PM
Lkie OMG, teh turtle told me where to go n' said I need another party member 2 get dar! I' needs me a catboy wit the 'hour of REND! i don't no where dat 's!

-Z
Jan 14, 2006, 11:20 PM
On 2006-01-14 20:03, Shadowpawn wrote:
Lkie OMG, teh turtle told me where to go n' said I need another party member 2 get dar! I' needs me a catboy wit the 'hour of REND! i don't no where dat 's!

Wild Zuku appears and rapes all of you. Respawn at last save point.

Lusky
Jan 14, 2006, 11:24 PM
On 2006-01-14 20:20, -Z wrote:

On 2006-01-14 20:03, Shadowpawn wrote:

Wild Zuku appears and rapes all of you. Respawn at last save point.

I didn't save...But I just got a sword of fail+-5 D;

Shadowpawn
Jan 14, 2006, 11:32 PM
Aw no's, now i's b back wit' teh one eyed hooker lai-d!

Feelmirath
Jan 15, 2006, 10:20 AM
Ok, what you do then, is go around town stealing peoples' wallets. If you do this long enough, you come across some dude called Rath beating the shit out of the shopkeeper (500 rupees for a bomb bag? Go to hell >=( )
If you talk to him nicely, he will join your clan, as long as he is promised some GOD.
Make sure you stay out of the dark if you haven't already sided with Space_zombler, or else you get assaulted by crisps. By the looks of it, you have, so that's a good thing.