PDA

View Full Version : PC: HP Regen and TP Regen

Hotsuma
Jan 14, 2006, 08:06 PM
In previous Phantasy Star Online games Androids had HP regen and Newmans had TP regen, will they continue to have these attributes in PSU? Or will that all die with the new game.

Dre_o
Jan 14, 2006, 08:34 PM
If we knew that exactly, We'd tell you. We can guess that Newmans will still regen TP and Casts, HP. But we just don't know.

DeathMachine
Jan 15, 2006, 05:13 AM
Please don't force the admin to lock your topic. this was discussed in another topic. http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=106950&forum=20&max_posts=28

Tomeeboy
Jan 15, 2006, 07:44 AM
On 2006-01-15 02:13, DeathMachine wrote:
Please don't force the admin to lock your topic. this was discussed in another topic. http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=106950&forum=20&max_posts=28

I don't think HP & TP regeneration was even mentioned in that topic... it seems to be focused more on what the human & newman equivalents to nanoblasts and SUV weapons will be (if anything).

As for Hotsuma's question, Dre pretty much answered it as best as possible. We just don't know yet if these features will reappear in PSU. There should be more info about these types of gameplay elements as we get closer to the Japanese release.

BTW, welcome to the site Hotsuma! Edit: Or, welcome back I should say http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Long time member, first time poster.. heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tomeeboy on 2006-01-15 04:45 ]</font>

Hotsuma
Jan 15, 2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks Tomeeboy, and I hope we'll see them re-applied to PSU. It would be a shame to be Newman without TP regen or Cast without HP regen after we have come to be so accustomed to it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hotsuma on 2006-01-15 10:21 ]</font>

Genoa
Jan 19, 2006, 11:31 AM
I know it isn't confirmed... and I just want to state that this is just abstract thought... but if Newmans and Androids maintain there regeneration... and Humans maintain there.... nothingness?... Do you think Beasts will get any type of regenerating benefit? Just a thought... not trying to stir up a contriversy... just start a discussion of thoughts on the Regeneration thread =/

Tomeeboy
Jan 19, 2006, 02:56 PM
Personally, I would find it odd if casts had SUV weapons AND regen of some kind, unless other classes had regens of their own.

Hotsuma
Jan 19, 2006, 05:41 PM
Well I hope androids and newman keep their regen abilities because it would be even more odd for them to LOSE an attribute that was based on their race than to gain a new ability. Hopefully newmans also get their own special ability that has to do with their mental strengths, but as well not to rob them of their TP regen or an androids hp regen which they have in the previous games. And android or newman without regen is like a hotdog without a bun, sure androids gained a new ability, but they lost their place as the superior melee race. So I'm just hoping they leave the buns on the hot dogs and let them keep their regens.

OdinTyler
Jan 19, 2006, 06:44 PM
So basically youre saying is youre gonna get on ST's buns to watch their creations's buns? LOL

Hotsuma
Jan 19, 2006, 08:32 PM
Yeah, basically lol. We gonna be having some ballpark franks lol.