PDA

View Full Version : STUPID PSO!

Blue-Hawk
Sep 17, 2002, 08:58 AM
within the past month and a half on pso pc (using files that simulate online) i have seen 2 al rappies, 2 mil lillies, 2 pal rappies and 1 hildetorr (finally) and all dropped nothing but sols, difluids and trimates... wtf? (this is seriously pissing me off. (this is an official rant. thats why it wasnt posted in the mag, quest section) man this blows. not to mention i have made about 65 ult forest runs now with my lv 117 blueful humar to find a monkey king bar..... nada either. this blows.

RagMasterRappy
Sep 17, 2002, 09:50 AM
They usually don't drop anything good. And remember that rare items are rare for a good reason.

labratpat
Sep 27, 2002, 06:33 PM
I've also seen the "rare beasties," and the most I've ever gotten from 'em is like 525 meseta or something, so it is just natural that the things do'n't drop good stuff. I do'n't know why...

Darrin
Sep 29, 2002, 07:28 PM
I dont know why they call it "Rare". Some of it isnt rare. I just think its should be called Special Weapons

TedEdFred
Sep 29, 2002, 08:36 PM
Monkey King Bar is SOOOO rare. I've done tons of ult forest runs. It was my primary method of leveling my level 139 HUmar and my level 147 HUcast (Yellow and Oran IDs) and I never found it. I'd guess around 300 ult forest runs. All I ever found there was red/ancient saber, red gun, a couple regen gears, and one 0 slot sacred cloth. ><

Ian D
Oct 1, 2002, 02:52 PM
Hey, at least you've seen a bunch of rare enemies in less then a month, right?