PDA

View Full Version : Lobbies/towns

Kimil
Jan 15, 2006, 03:32 PM
K, they said that the lobbies would act as towns, full of markets, shop and our rooms... Now, are they gonna make the lobbies really big space wise then? or is it gonna be horibly crampt like the PSO ones were? I mean... all those fucking smileys covering the screen and automated texts.

THe lobbies they've shown so far seem like they are BIG and streched out, so do you think they've made i so that you only see messages anf cut in chats of people near by? And how do you think have shops in lobbies is gonna work out? And what about the rumor that you'd be stuck in a specific lobby because your room would be stuck in that one too?

Ryna
Jan 15, 2006, 03:39 PM
Based on interviews and pictures, we know that most lobbies will be multi-tiered. Some lobbies will have 3/4 floors to them and you will have to use escalators to get around. Each of the lobbies are designed to hold a hundred people.

Yummi
Jan 15, 2006, 04:36 PM
And what about the rumor that you'd be stuck in a specific lobby because your room would be stuck in that one too?

Since "My Room" is an instanced room in the game, much like the 6 player dungeons, you will likely be able to access it from anywhere. I'm sure you can port instantly from city to city, so even if it were in a specific city it would take you no time getting there, and no one would be stuck.