PDA

View Full Version : Price

vox3om
Jan 15, 2006, 07:44 PM
I know this has been asked before, because I asked it lol. But I was just wondering if there had been any changes noted on the monthly fee. Has it gone up from $8.95?

Dre_o
Jan 15, 2006, 08:38 PM
For the first month yes. It goes up to $10.95 (I believe) Then returns to $8.95 (I believe also)

OdinTyler
Jan 16, 2006, 10:50 PM
Thats not what I read (& Ill probably get corrected). I believe it was 10.95 to start (they were estimated prices btw) & then each month after would be 8.95. They could of course change. However, it was stated that there would be no free month (unfortunately). Odd behavior from ST considering theyre toting that the offline mode is 'more important' in their eyes. Why not give a free month if theyve been talking more about offline? It just doesnt add up...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 16, 2006, 11:14 PM
The automatically charging feature will give a pricebreak of a few dollars, as has been mentioned on the PSOW main page a month back or so?

Manually renewing would be full price.

But this is based on the Japanese yen for now and can fluctuate, so ST will make a standard for each region nearing release.

Here we go:
The FAQ at the top of this forums page has the info about it, as up to date as possible:

PSU will cost 1260 yen (8.94 EU/ 10.53 USD) for your first 30 days online. After that, it will cost 1050 yen (7.45 EU/8.78 USD) to renew your account each month, if you use the automatic renewal service.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-01-16 20:21 ]</font>