PDA

View Full Version : double sabers

meimeilee
Jan 15, 2006, 08:49 PM
i find double sabers like i find meseta there very were in the vhard mines i need to get rid of them any one want some

Quartz
Jan 16, 2006, 07:16 PM
I'd like to take some off your hands or trade.
Do you have anything else?
I'm a big fan of twin sabers and dagger style weapons.

Neonnangel
Jan 21, 2006, 09:39 PM
I could use a double saber for my Ramarl, perferably one with hit... just let me know what you want fer one...

guardianhu
Jan 22, 2006, 12:22 PM
i could use a twin brand if u got one

ElvisJr
Jan 24, 2006, 12:22 AM
I could use a double saber for my Fonewm. I don't have much to offer since I just started on blue burst, are you on blue burst?

PSOPRINCE
Jan 25, 2006, 03:51 PM
definately been searching so hard no luck

Tkinc
Feb 3, 2006, 01:15 PM
um try beatin temple on hard barba ray drops it very often so i got mine at lv 18 and if u find a love rappy on hard in temple u have 7/8 chance.

HOPE U ARE A REDRIA I AM BUT IF U ARENT CHECK ITEM DATA FOR WHICH ONE IS FOR YOU.

xxTrystanxx
Feb 4, 2006, 12:03 AM
The 1/22 drop on Hard Barba Ray is for all IDs. Redria also finds it 1/117 from VH Nano Dragon

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 4, 2006, 12:12 AM
i got every dbl saer i can think of-- but i currently dont have a gc connection =( so i cant share my wealth of dbl sabers--- if i do get on again i will post that and u guys can PM me for these items---- lets see i have: double saber, twin brand, stag cutlery, partisan of lightning, monekyking bar, black king bar, twin blaze, S-rank twin saber, meteor cudgel, demolition comet, and finally the double cannon... thats the all i got---- but if anyone is interested i have copies obtained from a reliable source.... i wish i cood get back on and share the wealth-- i got corrupetd the day after i first got gc online--i was so mad/sad 580 total hour gone--- i met a guy in the lobby named "Cody" (bless his soul, his cheating,duping soul though i don't consider cheaters bad in any way) i told him my story-- brief as it was in the in-game keypad but he said he had spare weapons... 2 hours l8r i hade gotten an assload of info abou hackled items duping and so forth----- if Cody is registered to this site THNK U but back on topic i will post if i get online and i can give all of you any of these dbl sabers.....

PSOPRINCE
Feb 8, 2006, 01:41 PM
On 2006-02-03 21:12, SgtShligger wrote:
i got every dbl saer i can think of-- but i currently dont have a gc connection =( so i cant share my wealth of dbl sabers--- if i do get on again i will post that and u guys can PM me for these items---- lets see i have: double saber, twin brand, stag cutlery, partisan of lightning, monekyking bar, black king bar, twin blaze, S-rank twin saber, meteor cudgel, demolition comet, and finally the double cannon... thats the all i got---- but if anyone is interested i have copies obtained from a reliable source.... i wish i cood get back on and share the wealth-- i got corrupetd the day after i first got gc online--i was so mad/sad 580 total hour gone--- i met a guy in the lobby named "Cody" (bless his soul, his cheating,duping soul though i don't consider cheaters bad in any way) i told him my story-- brief as it was in the in-game keypad but he said he had spare weapons... 2 hours l8r i hade gotten an assload of info abou hackled items duping and so forth----- if Cody is registered to this site THNK U but back on topic i will post if i get online and i can give all of you any of these dbl sabers.....

what r u sayin that your stuff is hacked