View Full Version : online for free

Ryan1133
Jan 29, 2006, 09:36 AM
does any one think it will cost that much to play psu the english versiononline

OdinTyler
Jan 29, 2006, 09:38 AM
On 2006-01-29 06:36, Ryan1133 wrote:

I dont have the link for it, but, the prices have already been posted. Its going to be about 10 bucks for the 1st month & 9 for each month thereafter. Cheaper than I was used to paying. Still wish we had a free month. Oh well.

Tystys
Jan 29, 2006, 10:59 AM
Maybe they'll make us buy a premium package for the free month, -_-.

OdinTyler
Jan 29, 2006, 12:22 PM
A premium would probably be 6 months or 1 year flat out & I wont do that. Id put in for 3 months at a time & that would be fair. Get a discount, maybe the 1st month free. However, nothing's been said about that so far. Lets just hope.

Tystys
Jan 29, 2006, 03:15 PM
Get your pens and papers out, people!
We're gonna make a little visit to Sega's suggestion box! lol

XredX
Jan 29, 2006, 06:33 PM
WHAT!!... so there not gona give us all a free month the not far owell at least we know PSO->PSU is gona rock so idm well much >.> and FFXI is like 12$ i hope PSU really stays at 10-9$ save2-3 can buy my self a coke and chips http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

DamonKatu
Jan 29, 2006, 06:37 PM
YAHOO! *sets a disko party in the lobby* that cool. I though it as 10 bucks the first mount and twenty the rest. You got the weights off my shoulders n.n

Zelutos
Jan 29, 2006, 07:09 PM
Expect it to cost roughly the same amount as PSO. Perhaps a little more if they keep up the "weekly updates". Surely you wouldn't mind paying a bit more to have that?

YaLyn
Jan 29, 2006, 07:17 PM
I wonder If my father is going to let me pay monthy fee because I'm so desperate to play online.

Tystys
Jan 29, 2006, 07:33 PM
On 2006-01-29 16:17, YaLyn wrote:
I wonder If my father is going to let me pay monthy fee because I'm so desperate to play online.

I feel your pain, man.
It took me half a year to convince my parents to allow me to play Monthly Fee games.

CherryLunar
Jan 29, 2006, 07:59 PM
On 2006-01-29 06:38, OdinTyler wrote:

On 2006-01-29 06:36, Ryan1133 wrote:

I dont have the link for it, but, the prices have already been posted. Its going to be about 10 bucks for the 1st month & 9 for each month thereafter. Cheaper than I was used to paying. Still wish we had a free month. Oh well.

I believe that they may be making the right choice charging 10 at the begining and moving down from there. Too many people get on the game just for one month. Why? I'm sure it's obvious. If you really want to play online, then you'll be willing to dish out 10 bucks for it. And hell. There shouldnt be complaining either. This game is cheaper than most of the MMO's out there right now.

Don't take this post the wrong way. I'm not trying to play firestarter.

XredX
Jan 29, 2006, 08:37 PM
But we all diserv the free month =' lol.
but the bad part is they allways do maitanens/serverdown at U.S.A Hrs. >.> or is it just me lol

DeathMachine
Jan 30, 2006, 12:14 AM
You people aren't honest enough to have a free month. You would try to gyp SEGA out of cash just to have your little fun. I find that to be messed up. These people have to make a living, ya know?

(Note: Not everyone is like this, but those who are will take offense at this post)

Ryo_Hayasa
Jan 30, 2006, 01:11 AM
Not everyone is dishonest you know....

The point of the free month was to expirement and decide if you wanted to play online or not right? after a month (of the first few days) you decided you didn't like it, then you wouldn't pay.

Then again 10 bucks isn't all THAT bad. however it's the concept of a "Free Trial" that matters.

DeathMachine
Jan 30, 2006, 01:21 AM
Not everyone, but enough people are...sad to say...

Kimil
Jan 30, 2006, 01:30 AM
Well... Maybe they could just NOT have that extra expence thing, you know; no free month but no extra expence first month either. Just 9 bucks a month flat out.

DeathMachine
Jan 30, 2006, 01:37 AM
It is supposed to be a "reward" for regulars.

Atayin
Jan 30, 2006, 05:53 AM
I wish everything were free for me. Man, that'd be great!

Even though I think that SEGA should make an exception for me, because I'm cheap, I suppose I'll pay the monthly fee for PSU. The game looks like everything I wanted PSO to be so, what the hey, why not.

Genoa
Jan 30, 2006, 10:48 AM
But hey, hopefully... the more money Sega gets... the better they'll host us. I mean come on, we're payin people to host servers that will be up to date, flawless, and hack free. Unfortunatelly... they fail to do a spectacular job at this >_> But maybe PSU will be different.

RyuuHokori
Jan 30, 2006, 11:28 AM
I dont mind the $10-9 monthly fee. Its a huge change from FFXI and WoW..I'm saving some money! woo!

MinscTFA
Jan 30, 2006, 11:35 AM
Wishful thinking? Probably.

This would be cool for those who stick with the game. Instead of getting the first month free how about getting a free month after suscribing for say six consecutive months? Now that would be a reward. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OdinTyler
Jan 30, 2006, 12:00 PM
Thats a good idea. So was the 1 who said we should sign up for a premium package (tho I think 6 or 12 months to pay at a time is ALOT to ask). Three months at a time to deduct is fine. We're just used to getting a free month & I know some of us here would still play even after the free month. If we dont have it, we're not gonna die over it. It just helps finances especially when you, yourself, are the one paying. The fee is lower than Im used to hearing & with so many more ppl potentially playing this than PSU, maybe that will cover Sega's 'expenses' enough so service will be of a higher quality. We can only hope.

XredX
Jan 30, 2006, 01:13 PM
i dont mind if there is a free month or not i just hope the price is resnable >.> im not rich iv played pso sens the DC version Sega wont let are hopes done would they >.> im willing to play as well as to pay