PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Android Battle

DamonKatu
Jan 31, 2006, 12:52 PM
*kafie walks in the middle of an empty, abandoned dark alobby, checking every corner in the room. A black and red HUcast apear from a shadowy side of the room*

Kafie: checkoff...
Checkoff: So Mr. katu, We meet agean.
Kafie: im not serpirzed. Even though I did destoried you during the civil war, I had a feeling that you would return. But how did you-
Checkoff: Yes, you did Mr. katu, and with great releafe I bet sence you know you avenge your woman. Am I right?
Kafie(angry): You basterd! Trinity was everything to me...You even had feelings for her yourself.
Checkoff: HAD is past tence, my dear boy. To revive myself I had to get rid of the human part of me.
Kafie: You only killed yourself in the insides. You have no soul like I have. You are here to kill the others agean like you carelessly did in the past-
Checkoff: no...Im here because to free myself from you. To free myself from the purpose, I must kill you . But the very strange thing is...*an android apeared from the shadows! Its another checkoff!?!*
Checkoff 2: it was purpose that created us...*another one agean*
Checkoff 3: purpose that defines us...*agean*
Checkoff 4: purpose that connects us...*agean*
checkoff 5: Purpose that bines us....*agean*
Checkoff 6: Purpose that controls us...
*the room lights lit up, revealing that kafie was surounded by multible numbers of android copies*
All checkoffs: That makes us live!!
Kafie: I understand how you servived now. You became a virus and spread yourself to other androids. You are a danger to your own kind!
Checkoff: Mr. katu, Im only insuring that we all have the fruit of the earth. Its just you humans have been sucking the universe dry for too long that everything is falling apart.
Kafie: But you are targeting the innocent tring to complete your twisted goal. I can't lit that happen.
Checkoff: heh. There's many ways to destory these humans and taking what should have been ours, But first, we must take care of you!

**To be contenued**

TheOneHero
Jan 31, 2006, 01:03 PM
In FKL? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shadowpawn
Jan 31, 2006, 01:03 PM
An FKL fanfic, oh boy! We haven't had one of these in a LONG time! ;(

TheOneHero
Jan 31, 2006, 01:05 PM
On 2006-01-31 10:03, Shadowpawn wrote:
An FKL fanfic, oh boy! We haven't had one of these in a LONG time! ;(

No kidding. :3

Scejntjynahl
Jan 31, 2006, 01:07 PM
Do we want too?

Solstis
Jan 31, 2006, 01:12 PM
Kafie: checkoff...
Checkoff: So Mr. katu, We meet agean.
Kafie: im not serpirzed. Even though I did destoried (deflowered?) you during the civil war, I had a feeling that you would return. But how did you-
Checkoff: Yes, you did Mr. katu, and with great releafe (rewease the pwisonah!) I bet sence you know you avenge your woman. Am I right?
Kafie(angry): You basterd! Trinity was everything to me...You even had feelings for her yourself.
Checkoff: HAD is past tence, my dear boy. To revive myself I had to get rid of the human part of me.
Kafie: You only killed yourself in the insides. You have no soul like I have. You are here to kill the others agean like you carelessly did in the past-
Checkoff: no...Im here because to free myself from you. To free myself from the purpose, I must kill you . But the very strange thing is...*an android apeared from the shadows! Its another checkoff!?!* (the narrator is surprised?)
Checkoff 2: it was purpose that created us...*another one agean*
Checkoff 3: purpose that defines us...*agean*
Checkoff 4: purpose that connects us...*agean*
checkoff 5: Purpose that bines us....*agean*
Checkoff 6: Purpose that controls us...
*the room lights lit up, revealing that kafie was surounded by multible numbers of android copies*
All checkoffs: That makes us live!!
Kafie: I understand how you servived now. You became a virus and spread yourself to other androids. You are a danger to your own kind!
Checkoff: Mr. katu, Im only insuring that we all have the fruit of the earth. Its just you humans have been sucking the universe dry for too long that everything is falling apart.
Kafie: But you are targeting the innocent tring to complete your twisted goal. I can't lit that happen.
Checkoff: heh. There's many ways to destory these humans and taking what should have been ours, But first, we must take care of you!

Sayara
Jan 31, 2006, 02:29 PM
On 2006-01-31 10:07, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Do we want too?

EJ
Jan 31, 2006, 02:46 PM
On 2006-01-31 11:29, Tingle wrote:

On 2006-01-31 10:07, Scejntjynahl wrote:
GTFO!

Skorpius
Jan 31, 2006, 03:24 PM
On 2006-01-31 10:12, Solstis wrote:

You got one "Im" but missed the others. What kind of troll are you? Don't half-ass it.

roygbiv
Jan 31, 2006, 03:34 PM
I see several "its" =(

This part makes me sad:

surounded by multible numbers of android copies

geewj
Jan 31, 2006, 03:48 PM
Meh ...it's still the best fanfic FKL has had >_>

roygbiv
Jan 31, 2006, 04:04 PM
Can I make a fanfic staring your mom last night?

astuarlen
Jan 31, 2006, 04:35 PM
On 2006-01-31 13:04, roygbiv wrote:
Can I make a fanfic staring your mom last night?

"Fic" is typically taken to signify fiction.
So, no.

Zelutos
Jan 31, 2006, 05:27 PM
Sounds like the Matrix to me.

Solstis
Jan 31, 2006, 06:27 PM
Nevermind Skorp, you're not worth the time, or the effort. I could have saved money by switching to Geico by now.

No, I half-assed it because it's in FKL. In Fan Works, I would have given a description. For now, I'll mention that spell-check is a good thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2006-01-31 15:30 ]</font>

Skorpius
Jan 31, 2006, 06:37 PM
No excuses. You still put effort into it.

Either go for the gold, or don't bother.

RULE #1
REMEMBER IT

geewj
Jan 31, 2006, 06:51 PM
On 2006-01-31 15:37, Skorpius wrote:

RULE #1
REMEMBER IT

Eh, like it even matters. Hell, sometimes I don't even finish my

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 31, 2006, 07:08 PM
CORRECTING SPELLING MISTAKES ALWAYS WINS INTERNET ARGUEMENTS!

Err, I braved the 1up.com boards and found that quote in a sig.

Those places are ultra mega-putdown city, but oddly enough have fantastic sigs sometimes, including Homer's Internet King flashing .gif.

Solstis
Jan 31, 2006, 07:08 PM
On 2006-01-31 15:51, geewj wrote:

On 2006-01-31 15:37, Skorpius wrote:

RULE #1
REMEMBER IT

Eh, like it even matters. Hell, sometimes I don't even finish my

Yeah Skorp, don't

DamonKatu
Feb 2, 2006, 01:07 AM
Part 2: the fight!

(the androids started moving around him to trow his guard off. Then one by one in random order, they jumped at him. Kafie had his head up, catched one of them by the leg, and swung him around, hitting the other as they try to get him untill the leg tore off the android's body. He then trew the leg into another jumping android as he jumps into the air and the android lands in the crowd. Kafie jumps on other androids' head, some of them dazed by the landing impact while others tries to dive on him. Kafie then lands in a clear spot and starts charginh his energy.) Kafie: God's Hand!! (kafie hands then glowed with furry. The androids charged after him but, one by one, they got punched down. One android managed to grabed him from behind but as easy he was grabed, kafie trew him foward into the crowd of anroids. Now they are getting desprate. They all start swinging around, kafie being quick to dodge the blow and sends them flying with a round house kick. One of them tackled him to the ground, giving a bear hug. kafie jumped up and slamed himon the ground, instantlly disabling him. Kafie is begean to wounder how he's going to make it sence every time he kills one, they just keepcoming. Kafie then noticed a abandoned black king bar on the top of the latter. Two androids try to tackle him at the same time but kafie backfliped and they smashed each other. Kafie then picked up the BKB, twearling it around like a faruswheel at a cranival and sends a android into to the piy. they all paused and looked at kafie with intrested eyes.)

Kafie: Bring it, im still standing...

OOC: the reason I put it here because I know that someone its going to say something stupid but then agean...

Solstis
Feb 2, 2006, 01:51 PM
You know, I was reading this and thought that something could really use some improvement.

You definitely need to

Shadowpawn
Feb 2, 2006, 02:22 PM
People not finishing their

EDIT: ;(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadowpawn on 2006-02-02 11:23 ]</font>