PDA

View Full Version : Stupid school...

PrinceBrightstar
Feb 2, 2006, 02:38 PM
I'm really pissed at my school right now. They shut down laundry services for inspection while i was doing laundry. Now i've got a pile of wet clothes and nothing to wear tonight. Why they didn't do this while it was winter break is beyond me. There wasn't even adequate notification about this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2006-02-02 11:38 ]</font>

rena-ko
Feb 2, 2006, 03:04 PM
sue them! in your underwear!

nah, really. to be dependant on only one source is a weakness. any other salons around your place?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 2, 2006, 08:05 PM
Bum some clothes off of buddies in the meantime, hang up your wet clothes to dry somehow, and petition your school to give you free school logo apparel for the inconvenience!

Eh, that's if you want to wear clothes with your school's name and respective logos on it.

Daikarin
Feb 2, 2006, 08:35 PM
Try searching for alternatives to everything you do, next time. Can't you dry off clothes somewhere else?

Eihwaz
Feb 2, 2006, 08:40 PM
On 2006-02-02 12:04, rena-ko wrote:
sue them! in your underwear!

Listen to Rena's ideas. She has the best ideas.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Balthor
Feb 2, 2006, 11:16 PM
Air dry.

Dre_o
Feb 2, 2006, 11:37 PM
On 2006-02-02 20:16, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
Air dry.

Cotton?? This guy has to go back to school within the next 2 weeks.

PrinceBrightstar
Feb 3, 2006, 02:09 AM
How do I air dry when they don't provide a clothes line?

Actually i've been in my last shirt and pair of shorts (note it was 35 degrees today) for the day. Hopefully when i wake up the situation will be better. Otherwise...I won't be able to go to class for reason of inability to safely get to class.

Oh well, guess tomorrow will be an editing day then.

RicoRoyal
Feb 3, 2006, 02:15 AM
On 2006-02-02 23:09, Jonathan_F wrote:
How do I air dry when they don't provide a clothes line?

Actually i've been in my last shirt and pair of shorts (note it was 35 degrees today) for the day. Hopefully when i wake up the situation will be better. Otherwise...I won't be able to go to class for reason of inability to safely get to class.

Oh well, guess tomorrow will be an editing day then.

What the hell do you do to your clothes when you wear them once? Take a shit on them or something? If the situation calls for it, just iron your used clothing, spray some febreeze, and put the "dirty" clothes on. If not to go to class, then at least to go to a 99 cent store and buy a clothes line (see a couple of fucking strings).

Tkinc
Feb 3, 2006, 02:11 PM
haha... this is getting overboard... well, yes, you could try to find an alternative... wait, are you living in a dorm?? Hmm... ya, go get a cloths line, and put it outside- connecting it to a tree somewhere near your dorm and still in view of yourself- (to protect against underwear theives O_O). That, or go buy urself a dryer and a BIG CONVERTER to plug it into your electric socket- AND, make a hole in your wall for the 'gas' pipe from that dryer ^_^