PDA

View Full Version : List of dumb things you've seen done by dumb people

InfinityXXX
Feb 6, 2006, 06:43 PM
1. Today we had an assembly over the new dress code and this stupid kid(I have art with him) yells out "this sucks ass" and Is sent out of the assembly yet hes laughing like he really did something.

2. To gain his friends attention,(I really wouldn't call them friends for they're always talking about him) some stupid ass kid staples his hand resulting in him looking even more like a jackass yet he laughs like its funny.

3. A kid moons everyone in the cafeteria(his ass was ashy as hell) later to have a piece of food thrown at it and suspension yet he thinks its funny.

4.A kid steps all over a memorial in front of our school dedicated to the Oklahoma City Bombing victims yet he thinks its funny.

5. A person who sits next to me in computer tech, pulls up piture of the swaztica(forgive my spelling) and confederate later to be cussed out by me and suspended.

6. A person grabs the trashcan and throws it all over the main floor of my school leaving an awful smell and food and crap everywhere.

7. A person throws a match in a garbage later to be expelled.

8. A person puts baby oil ALL ON THE STAIRS and on the stair's handles leaving it very slippery.

I swear, I hate stupid people that think the stupid things they do are "cool". All these events happened in a week. Feel free to add on.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2006, 06:50 PM
Your classmate guy with the Gucci backpack. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

The person who threw a smokebomb in the cafeteria.

The people in the cafeteria who started a food fight(thought this was only in the movies!).

But, this gives them the attention they want, so lets not give it to them!

InfinityXXX
Feb 6, 2006, 06:59 PM
On 2006-02-06 15:50, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Your classmate guy with the Gucci backpack. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

The person who threw a smokebomb in the cafeteria.

The people in the cafeteria who started a food fight(thought this was only in the movies!).

But, this gives them the attention they want, so lets not give it to them!

Lol he still wears that small ass gucci bag too. It's all dingy looking.

Oh yeah, I wanna add:

The random people that make and set off Stink bombs in the hallways.

Otis_Kat
Feb 6, 2006, 07:58 PM
Some guy set off FIVE nstink bombs around the school today...god that reaked.

Last month a guy dropped a slushie on top of the principal from a stairway.

During senior prank day last June, people were throwing crap(and I mean crap)all over the bathrooms, pouring rotten milk in people lockers ruining their stuff, stealing cars out of the parking lot, and one kid was thrown down the stairs and broke his leg and 3 ribs. Best of all no one was punished for all this.

An excerpt from "My School Is Stupid."

It all started 2 weeks before winter break, two kids were found giving and getting a blow job on the bus,(retarded I know)they get expelled. A bomb threat is made to the school locking down the entire school, they get a week suspendsion.

KaFKa
Feb 6, 2006, 11:03 PM
On 2006-02-06 16:58, Otis_Kat wrote:
two kids were found giving and getting a blow job on the bus,(retarded I know)they get expelled. A bomb threat is made to the school locking down the entire school, they get a week suspendsion.

This goes to show you, terrorists in the making. Its perfectly fine to make bomb threats and other such activities, but don't you dare have sex. Sex is the devil!

I've got a good one.

Some kid, after getting thrown out of my lan center, decided it would be a good idea to spit on, then shortly after punch and run from, a cop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2006-02-06 20:04 ]</font>

Axispoint
Feb 7, 2006, 12:33 AM
1. Dumbest thing at work- we have a product that we bag and some idiot thought it would be a great idea to put candy wrappers and pieces of plastic in the bags along with the product. This product is direct ship and needless to say, the company who orders these was less then happy about what happened. I think the person that did it ended up quitting before they ever found out about this.

2. Dumbest thing non-work- this kid fell out of the back of a pickup truck while riding around on it at the races they hold on the state fair grounds near here. There was blood splattered all over where he fell and you know what they did with the guy? Put him back in the truck and drove off. No idea if the guy died or not, but I thought that was a pretty stupid thing to do.

3. Dumbest thing school- a teacher who sent the entire class to the principals office. Even I, who was a squeaky clean never breaks the rules kind of kid, got sent along...I didn't do anything to warrent going, but I got sent along with the rest. It was pathetic and that teacher didn't last long there after that.

Dangerous55
Feb 7, 2006, 01:39 AM
On 2006-02-06 15:59, InfinityXXX wrote:

The random people that make and set off Stink bombs in the hallways.

Heh, that is funny, we do that in college.

Stupid- Random bitter old guy who walks out to check targets while people are still shooting. Then looks back at us like we should know he was going to walk out. I fucking hate that guy.

WraithVerge
Feb 7, 2006, 02:37 AM
I see stupidity once a week, and yet I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Best thing I can remember is watching my friend trying to race someone on the highway in the middle of the night... only to find out the guy he's racing is in a cop car. He got pulled over going 110 in a 55.

Daikarin
Feb 7, 2006, 12:21 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2006-02-07 15:57 ]</font>

TheOneHero
Feb 7, 2006, 02:38 PM
One night at Wendy's:

A worker pours lighter-fluid all over the floor near the drive-through window. The person doing drive-through yells at the other worker not to light it.

He lit it.

Flames burst up and the driver-through worker starts screaming and stomping his foot on the flames while the other dude laughs.

Charmander02
Feb 7, 2006, 04:45 PM
kid at my skool threw a stink bomb in my locker....i got it out before it exploded though, still, i wanted to kick his ass.

Another one is when kids do drugs, then they think they're all cool, but you know that deep inside this person hates doing drugs. So like WTF is with that.

KaFKa
Feb 7, 2006, 05:29 PM
On 2006-02-07 13:45, Charmander02 wrote:
Another one is when kids do drugs, then they think they're all cool, but you know that deep inside this person hates doing drugs.

I'm sorry, but you are mistaken.

Jehosaphaty
Feb 7, 2006, 10:18 PM
Another one is when kids do drugs, then they think they're all cool, but you know that deep inside this person hates doing drugs.

i actually have a friend who is a borderline drug addict and an alcoholic for the simple reason of trying new things and having a 'good' time. no strings attached, noone hes trying to impress; thats straightup how he is. he claims he's young and stupid and ah, what the hell, right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2006-02-07 19:19 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Feb 8, 2006, 02:58 PM
I work in a computer game shop and we get all sorts of characters in here.

I've had a guy raise his voice and blame me personally because the PS3 won't be out until christmas at the earliest, here in the Uk. I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the day.

Charmander02
Feb 8, 2006, 04:14 PM
On 2006-02-07 19:18, Jehosaphaty wrote:

i actually have a friend who is a borderline drug addict and an alcoholic for the simple reason of trying new things and having a 'good' time. no strings attached, noone hes trying to impress; thats straightup how he is. he claims he's young and stupid and ah, what the hell, right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2006-02-07 19:19 ]</font>

I guess, that can happen too....meh

Dangerous55
Feb 8, 2006, 09:24 PM
On 2006-02-08 11:58, Kizaragu wrote:
I work in a computer game shop and we get all sorts of characters in here.

I've had a guy raise his voice and blame me personally because the PS3 won't be out until christmas at the earliest, here in the Uk. I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the day.

Hah, tell me more.

Lenard
Feb 15, 2006, 11:18 PM
i am a person who enjoys doing dumb shit and getting hurt for it but, i never involve any parties who have not explicitly consented to their envolvement in the dumbassedness that ensues. moving on...

school- try going to school during 5 degree weather only to exit the building every 20 minutes (without outdoor wear) because some stupid kids wanted to have a competition with the neighboring school on how many firedrills we could have in 1 day. the competition was later extended to through the week, the total close to 50. boy was it fun getting out of the pool to go and stand outside for 10 minutes soaking wet.

home- my friend shot himself in the leg with my blowgun on purpose, quite funny.

ton of other stuff that i cant remember too.

and what that kid did to the oklahoma city bombing memorial- totally unacceptable, i would have hit him for his insolence had i seen it happen

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lenard on 2006-02-15 20:22 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
Feb 18, 2006, 10:37 PM
Did the kids that did the fake fire drills get caught? I know at our school, we have some type of weird powder/paint that goes on the hands if you pull the alarm and its hard to wash off.

zwandude15
Feb 18, 2006, 11:02 PM
On 2006-02-06 15:43, InfinityXXX wrote:
1. Today we had an assembly over the new dress code and this stupid kid(I have art with him) yells out "this sucks ass" and Is sent out of the assembly yet hes laughing like he really did something.

3. A kid moons everyone in the cafeteria(his ass was ashy as hell) later to have a piece of food thrown at it and suspension yet he thinks its funny.

1. I'm sorry, but if I was in this assembly, and it was pure quiet, and some kid yelled out,"this sucks ass!", I would think it was hilarious and would prolly have a hard time shutting up for the rest of the half-hour like the good kid I am.

3. LOL. I dont know what it is about this. I think the word 'ass' is hilarious when its used in this sense. AND THEN! someone has the brilliance to toss food at it! rofl lmao!

I am so sorry. But when I read these, I just laughed.

Please excuse me though, I don't mean to sound kiddish, or immature, I just have a sense of humor that, when hearing stuff like this, I laugh like hell. Believe me, if I saw someone's ass, I would've looked away so fast, I would've missed the hilarious food tossing.

So please don't, by any means, think I'm disrespecting your personal opinion about these things, I just thought they were humorous.

Adding on the subject:

A kid we call "Mogley" (because he'd look like the kid from Jungle Book if he had a large enough diaper on), every freakin day this kid finds a conveniently placed soda bottle from lunch and just launches it into the air like a dumbass. My question is, "Where the hell are all the soda bottles coming from!?" Seriously - this kid - everyday!

Not to mention the fact that this is like before PE is starting, and so when the teach gets outside he just yells at him, tells him to run a lap, and takes his grade down. You think he'd learn!

The other day he tried tossing a small chocolate-milk carton at a passing bird...me and my friend were laughing at how extremely small his attention span was, and how he just looks on the ground for things to pick up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zwandude15 on 2006-02-18 20:06 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
Feb 18, 2006, 11:05 PM
Lol, its cool.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 19, 2006, 08:24 AM
On 2006-02-18 19:37, InfinityXXX wrote:
Did the kids that did the fake fire drills get caught? I know at our school, we have some type of weird powder/paint that goes on the hands if you pull the alarm and its hard to wash off.

That is one damn fine idea right there. They're surely not going to wear gloves when they pull this stupid prank.

Some students pulled the fire alarm a dozen or more times within the hour one fine day back in HS. Our teacher told us its a shame, costs the school $100 each for a fake alarm as it registers with the Fire Dept. Well I'm sure the hooligans really cared about that, costing the school money!

KodiaX987
Feb 19, 2006, 11:00 AM
Don't they get at least some punishment for that? I know that around here, pulling a fake fire alarm is grounds for immediate ban from the school.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 19, 2006, 11:15 AM
Yes sir.

A lot of pranksters got expelled that day.

15 seconds of fame? Not exactly.

Firocket1690
Feb 22, 2006, 02:03 AM
Stupid posts. (http://www.advancewarsnet.com/forums/index.php?act=Search&nav=au&CODE=show&searchid=34901dbac5a00bc33b52de3303d96e15&search_in=posts&result_type=posts)

I love my internets. Cute little things. I need to beef up security though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2006-02-21 23:06 ]</font>

BogusKun
Feb 22, 2006, 08:17 PM
Cool things I can come up with

-guy pooping on sidewalk during the day while everyone is walking and driving and seeing him.

-my friend lisa leaving a bloody tampon in the classroom

-"trenchcoat mafia" the bathrooms threatening a list of real people with real names causing us all to go home shortly after the Columbine incident.

real smooth moves here kiddos