PDA

View Full Version : Teh heist

DLShAdOw
Feb 10, 2006, 10:06 PM
ok rion this is how it's gonna go down: *que mission impossible theme*

Rion your recon, you're going to hang around the First National Bank all day and look for weak security points which you will report to home base later...home base is FKL.

Tact your the computer guy in the van that is clearly, but falsely labeled "Fairfax cable service" you will sit there and hack shit while we are being shot at. all you really have to do is tell us that you only need one more minute to hack the mainframe while we yell at you to hurry up.

Scrub....you are the ass ass in you sneak around the outside of the bank/inside of the bank. Your main goal is to seek and destroy wandering guards.

Haya and I are infiltration. we will enter the bank heavily armed. Haya will crack the safe with help of tacts mainframe hax while I transport the money from the bank vault to the van.

RicoRoyal is the sniper. Using his Koopa Mega Cannon he will eliminate any wandering civilians that might be a risk to the heist.

Your rewards will be 80,000@ each because the bank vault holds roughly 500,000@.

Synchronize watches.....NOW!

The recon operation will begin at 11:00 A.M. hours on February 11, 2006.

The heist will begin at 01:00 hours A.M. on February 12, 2006.

Get rest. You'll need it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DLShAdOw on 2006-02-10 19:07 ]</font>

Tact
Feb 10, 2006, 10:08 PM
So why am I suddenly the hax0r?

Tystys
Feb 10, 2006, 10:08 PM
You do realise that this heist is now not going to work, because you have broadcasted it to the public. In fact, I steal your idea. Hah

DLShAdOw
Feb 10, 2006, 10:12 PM
tact you are the haxor because we didn't need a tactition. And tystys....you can be the monkey.

Tystys
Feb 10, 2006, 10:15 PM
Where's my god damn banana!

DLShAdOw
Feb 10, 2006, 10:16 PM
take your pick (http://images.google.com/images?q=banana&sourceid=mozilla-search&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wi)

Tystys
Feb 10, 2006, 10:18 PM
For some odd reason, I dun wanta click that link, lol

Rion772
Feb 10, 2006, 10:23 PM
On 2006-02-10 19:12, DLShAdOw wrote:
tact you are the haxor because we didn't need a tactition. And tystys....you can be the monkey.

So you do know that means you will be having sex with him. I specifically remember the main gunman having some fun with the monkey from the video. AND I DO NOTHING BUT SNIPE, I AM A FRIGGIN SHARPSHOOTER! I DON'T WALK AROUND A FREAKING BANK ALL DAY SUCKAMAN!

So your stuck with 2 sharpshooters bu-uddy. I think we should leave the evil monkey out of the plan, I mean, an evil crack monkey who gets dressed in armor and gets a sword is totally un-necessary for robbing a bank and may be loud and disruptive. If anything I am the one who hides across the street and shoots cops from the top of a building with an M40A1 and M16A2-M203. So that way when you get the money I can shoot you all and rob it for myself and shoot grenades at cop cars and drive my car into the ocean and drink a potion of water breathing and swim away in victory http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

Tystys
Feb 10, 2006, 10:28 PM
Hmm, maybe I'll just be the driver.I can drive really good, heh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-02-10 19:29 ]</font>

Wyndham
Feb 10, 2006, 10:40 PM
Can I pilot the escape vehicle?
I have nifty keychains to stick the key on!

DLShAdOw
Feb 10, 2006, 10:43 PM
fine rion...tystys you are now the recon Oran you are the vehicle driver

Tystys
Feb 10, 2006, 10:52 PM
Will I have any backup? O_O

DLShAdOw
Feb 10, 2006, 11:22 PM
yes in the form of a m4

Tact
Feb 11, 2006, 07:15 AM
And the green-armored guy in Shadow's sig.

...yes, I know who it is.

Tystys
Feb 11, 2006, 10:06 AM
Well, I'm heading over there to do some recon now, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DLShAdOw
Feb 11, 2006, 10:12 AM
no you not

you will wait till operation commenses to start recon at 11 AM eastern time

Tystys
Feb 11, 2006, 10:21 AM
I'm driving over there right now! I'll be there BY 11 Eastern! lol

Tact
Feb 11, 2006, 11:42 AM
*shoots out Tystys' tire with a...uh...a thumbtack*

Tystys
Feb 11, 2006, 12:10 PM
Too late, I already got here.
Apparently, the security system is a bit more advanced than I had once thought. There's a number of checkpoints throughout the entire place. Security Cameras GALORE! The vault is protected by the cliche laser field. What's different about this one is that it doesn't set off the alarm. It'll fucking kill you. Slice right down the middle. That "mainframe" on the vault door that DL was talking about is protected by some unknown software...The regular 1's and 0's coding is gone, replaced with some new set of alphabets, or numbers or something like that. Apparently, the cameras aren't linked to the rest of the bank just like the checkpoints and lasers are. I've got a couple of suggestions...

1: Shut off the power. The idiots integrated most of the entire security system into the power of the whole bank.

2: Shut off the cameras. The security room is in the basement. We can easily get there if Tact shuts off the power, so we can get past the check point. There will actually be a number of vigilant guards, and shutting off the power will and can cause them to be on the alert, so I'd suggest that running in guns blazing isn't the best of ideas.

3: Take out the guards.
Duh.

4:As soon as you shut off the cameras, make your way to the vault. The lasers will be off, so you may have a chance. Tact, you need to find a fail safe...IN OTHER WORDS....try to find another thing that could power the lasers without our knowledge.

5:The vault is also not connected to the rest of the bank. It could take a while to open, so I'd bring some snacks. Apparently, one of the things needed is a guard's hand print. Either bring a guard with you, or just do the horrible chopping the arm off thing, and you can get past the first security measure. After that, Tact is on his own.

6:If....when we get the vault open, there's one last obstacle. A turret is guarding the moneyz(also not connected to rest of bank), and it's got thermal seeking powuhs. I'd suggest that throwing the guard in the room before you guys go in will distract it. I've got a special device(courtesy of Splinter Cell) that will take out the turrets with one shot. The turret will then uplink with Tact's haxxor truck, allowing him to control it at will.

7:Get the money. The parking lot is conviently located behind the vault. The supposed "reinforced" titanium is just for show. It's really regular old metal. That's where I come in...
I'll be bringing in a Charge of C4, so we can bomb the back of the vault. Because the power is off, so is the alarm. Not to mention the bank is closed today, so witnesses is not something you guys should worry about. ORAN will have to be waiting in the parking lot. Tact, we'll inform you once we've gotten the money. Once you see Oran rushing out of lot, follow suit in your haxxor truck. Make it back to the base with time to spare.

ETA for the entire operation(how long it will take):2-3 hours.

Goodluck, gentlemen.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-02-11 09:13 ]</font>

DLShAdOw
Feb 11, 2006, 01:16 PM
Thank you tystys, witht his extra information the heist should go exactly as planned. how was master chief for backup?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 11, 2006, 01:28 PM
On 2006-02-10 19:06, DLShAdOw wrote:
Scrub....you are the ass ass in you sneak around the outside of the bank/inside of the bank. Your main goal is to seek and destroy wandering guards.

I would be highly offended if I was the "ass ass".

This isn't that sexy beach game or something.

I thought you had maybe Splinter Cell in mind. Scrub would go for that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Scrub
Feb 11, 2006, 02:07 PM
Yea, I'm sitting here wondering why I'm an ass ass. Then I figured I think it's meant to be an assassin, unless someone meant it as a clever pun to point out some flaw in my personality.

>_> Eh?

Tystys
Feb 11, 2006, 02:53 PM
That fuckers armor clanked all over the place, -_-. It was hard being stealthy with his dumb ass making sounds everytime he walked.

It got so bad that we were almost caught. Long story short, there was a fire fight, he was involved, I had all the info I needed, he said he'd be alright, I ran, and then I heard, KABOOM!

His helmet flew all the way where I was, and clanked me on the head. If you havn't heard from him in a while, I wouldn't be surprised.

Tact
Feb 11, 2006, 04:09 PM
Meh, good ol' MC will respawn eventually.

Rion772
Feb 11, 2006, 10:08 PM
On 2006-02-11 10:28, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2006-02-10 19:06, DLShAdOw wrote:

I would be highly offended if I was the "ass ass".

This isn't that sexy beach game or something.

I thought you had maybe Splinter Cell in mind. Scrub would go for that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Translation: Ass-ass-in. You guys suck at translating the american language. I'm not surprised.

EJ
Feb 11, 2006, 10:15 PM
How is Rico the sniper if he hasn't been around for who knows how long? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Tystys
Feb 12, 2006, 01:23 AM
Because he's so stealthy. He's been here the entire time...waiting...

Tact
Feb 12, 2006, 07:29 AM
On 2006-02-11 22:23, Tystys wrote:

And watching...you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EJ
Feb 12, 2006, 08:09 AM
On 2006-02-12 04:29, Tact wrote:

On 2006-02-11 22:23, Tystys wrote:

And watching...you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Oh shi-

Tystys
Feb 12, 2006, 11:16 AM
OK, why is it that everytime someone decides to go homicidal maniac on FKL, I'm the first target?
Being a noob sucks.

Tact
Feb 12, 2006, 12:16 PM
On 2006-02-12 08:16, Tystys wrote:
OK, why is it that everytime someone decides to go homicidal maniac on FKL, I'm the first target?
Being a noob sucks.

It's because you're out in the open and posting everywhere. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

DizzyDi
Feb 12, 2006, 02:09 PM
Can I be the young rookie on the team that also serves as a comic relief, but in the climax I come back all mad and stuff cause all the vets made fun of me and I wind up back-stabbing everyone and messing up the entire heist but then I get shot or something but come back in the end with a mind only for revenge, thus setting up the sequel?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2006-02-12 11:09 ]</font>

Tact
Feb 12, 2006, 02:10 PM
On 2006-02-12 11:09, DizzyDi wrote:
Can I be the young rookie on the team that also serves as a comic relief, but in the climax I come back all mad and stuff cause all the vets made fun of me and I wind up back-stabbing everyone and messing up the entire heist but then I get shot or something but come back in the end with a mind only for revenge, thus setting up the sequel?

Uh...no, you can have my place on the heisting team instead.

DizzyDi
Feb 12, 2006, 02:13 PM
awexome. I won't fail the team as the compruter hax guy.

EJ
Feb 12, 2006, 02:14 PM
On 2006-02-12 11:13, DizzyDi wrote:
awexome. I won't fail the team as the compruter hax guy.

Oh, yes you will somehow >_>

DizzyDi
Feb 12, 2006, 02:17 PM
On 2006-02-12 11:14, ForceEJ wrote:

On 2006-02-12 11:13, DizzyDi wrote:
awexome. I won't not fail the team as the compruter hax guy.

Oh, yes you will somehow >_>