PDA

View Full Version : no more floaty buddy.

SekotheFOmar
Feb 12, 2006, 09:15 PM
So this must mean that theres no more little mag floating behind you T.T....so with the clothes and the dressing closet, will you be able to choose what type of pants, shirt, shoes; to wear? Or a whole costum you buy from the store?

XredX
Feb 12, 2006, 09:24 PM
so with the clothes and the dressing closet, will you be able to choose what type of pants, shirt, shoes; to wear? Or a whole costum you buy from the store?

hop its a free dressing room >.> but im guessing probably going to have to buy them still would be nice to buy them. >.> Knowing ST ill be 10000Mesta if its still called Mesta. but idk the Answer ='

Dre_o
Feb 12, 2006, 09:58 PM
Guys, you really should read. We already know that you are going to have to buy clothes if you want to change them in your room. And you will also be able to customize nearly every part of your clothing.

And no, no more Mags. But there are now Partner Machines, and eventually they can follow you into combat and battle along side you.

OdinTyler
Feb 12, 2006, 11:12 PM
On 2006-02-12 18:58, Dre_o wrote:
Guys, you really should read. We already know that you are going to have to buy clothes if you want to change them in your room. And you will also be able to customize nearly every part of your clothing.

And no, no more Mags. But there are now Partner Machines, and eventually they can follow you into combat and battle along side you.

Lets not forget that Meseta is still in the game. Idk why ppl would think otherwise. Hello? It wouldnt be Phantasy Star without it...

DizzyDi
Feb 12, 2006, 11:26 PM
when I first read the topic heading I thought it said no more float booty...hehehehe.

EspioKaos
Feb 12, 2006, 11:50 PM
On 2006-02-12 20:12, OdinTyler wrote:
Lets not forget that Meseta is still in the game. Idk why ppl would think otherwise. Hello? It wouldnt be Phantasy Star without it...
Because no screenshots have been released that actually say meseta in them. Where your funds are displayed in the shop HUDs and such there are three kanji which basically translate as "funds on-hand." I'm not sure why SonicTeam decided to go with that as opposed to the three katakana that would spell out meseta.

But, yeah. Odin's right. Meseta is still the currency of the game. I've seen it displayed in a video (from E3 or TGS or some other game expo) when the character playing defeated an enemy and the HUD targeted the meseta that had fallen from the creature onto the ground. Also, some of the magazine translations I've done have mentioned the story device of meseta being stored on a card that each individual carries with them, just like a credit or debit card.

hypersaxon
Feb 13, 2006, 12:04 AM
Meseta's been the currency of Phantasy Star since I can remember lol dang now all this nostalgia's making me wanna bust out the old Genesis games http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

And yea, most of the questions people have on this site can be found by checking out the FAQ and stuff on this site lol

OdinTyler
Feb 13, 2006, 02:18 AM
On 2006-02-12 20:50, EspioKaos wrote:
Also, some of the magazine translations I've done have mentioned the story device of meseta being stored on a card that each individual carries with them, just like a credit or debit card.

Well, that would tie in with nanotracing. Sounds pretty cool, whereas you carry that card on you rather than all that meseta. Keeps it being more futurisic, which it should be. Another good source for whether meseta was in the game was the demo back in Oct. Meseta most definitely dropped. I remember collecting every bit I saw. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif