PDA

View Full Version : Teh Heist (PART 2)

Tystys
Feb 16, 2006, 10:39 PM
Ever since the successful heist we DLShadow, Tact, me, oran and etc had executed, I was able to do some recon on another bank. It's bigger, got more advanced security and was a bitch to find info about. Unlike the other bank, they don't neccesarily brag about their top of the line security system. Apparently, this bank is smart. In a disclosed location(not for long), there is some sort of power supply. Now, sources say that the power supply is hidden somewhere in the bank's basement. Getting into the basement is easy as one, two, three, but actually getting to the power supply is another story. The power supply is not the only thing hidden. Turrets with Heat seeking abilities and night vision are also crowded around all over the place. The exact locations of the Turrets are unknown. Once we get inside of the basement, we'll need to find some way to distract the turrets. I suggest throwing a plasma grenade. Those things will definantly distract the turrets.
This is where the team comes into play....
Dizzy, use your Speed Hax to get to the power supply. You won't be able to shut it off, however. Instead, Tact will give you a device that will let him acess it easily from his haxx0r truck(which is now disguised as a UPS van, because we needed more room for the top of the line equipment). Implant the device, and get back as soon as you can. It'll take Tact approx. 15 minutes to shut off the power. Once the power is shut off, MOST of the security system is down. DLShadow, I suggest you and me drive the get away cars. Yes, I said car"s", the amount of loot we intend on getting is a ton. Whoever was the sniper last time(I believe it was this Rico character?) will have to help take out the guards by the open windows. Once we have all the guards in the front taken care of, we'll need to bring one of them to access the retinal scanner, that'll get us closer to the vaults. There's one last obstacle. A supposedly empty room. Somewhere is a hidden door, where only one of us can fit in. We'll be getting some extra help from an outside source *cough*PSUFORUMS*cough* In the form of a guy named Odin Tyler. He'll be the one going through the door. Once on the other side, he'll find a security command post, and open up the rest of the door for us. Apparently, he's the only one who can read the code. Even with Tact's ultra mega Haxxor ability, he wouldn't be able to do it by himself. Once Odin gets the rest of our team in, *IN NEED OF A NINJA* will use his mad ninja skills to take out the guards in the next room. Guess what after that? More turrets. Just throw the guards in front of them, and make a break for it. Finally, you will have made it to the vaults. Suprisingly enough, they're easy to open. A simple lock pick will get these huge things open in 2-3 minutes. However, I noticed something. The vaults are usually protected by some invisible electric field. With the power off, there is a high chance that the field will be off. Because of this, Dizzy Di will be the Guinea Pig, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

If all goes well, the vaults will be open. Did I mention the fail safe? Woops. I forgot to mention that I couldn't find the fail safe in time. Apparently, it activates twenty minutes after the power is shut down. If the power goes back on, the security systems kick into full force. Once that happens, the team is dead, -_-. Getting to the vaults as quick as you can is top priority(after you shut off power). Once inside, you're safe. Me and DLShadow will blow a hole into the back of the vaults, where we'll load the money into the cars. However, this presents a problem. This bank is operated in a highly populated place. Once the bomb goes off, I suspect that witnesses will call the police. Once we've got the money loaded, Tact will rush off to the hideout, and we'll follow suit. We may have to evade police, but that's a whole 'nother situation.

The treasure at the end is 10,000,000,000,000,000,000@ for each person on the team....
Mission starts at 12:00 AM Tommorow night(February, 17, 2006).

See what boredom can do to a creative mind? -_-.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-02-16 19:44 ]</font>

Tystys
Feb 16, 2006, 10:41 PM
Lol 3 views.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 16, 2006, 10:42 PM
You didn't even let us participate last time, DLSHADOW called Scrub an ASS ASS IN and YOU ENDED THE ENTIRE STORY YOURSELF FOR NO REASON IN ONE POST WITHOUT ASKINg OR INPUT FROM THE PEOPLE YOU USED IN THE STORY.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Thanks for nothing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

This is how fan fictions that are open and anyone can involve themselves in get messed up, fast. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

I'm not in this one. The only good thing I see here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Please ask members if you can use their names and plan ahead these stories with help from said people.

DizzyDi
Feb 16, 2006, 10:42 PM
K so I'm the speedhax guy that goes in and shuts off the power supply with Tact's haxxorz gadget. And then I'm the pig fer some laser grid protection? I WILL FAIL YOU NOT!

Tystys
Feb 16, 2006, 10:43 PM
O_o
OK, sorry then, if it's THAT much trouble.
OK, uh...
Well.
Anyone else want to get in on the heist? lol

EDIT:
Sides, I'm the recon man. Making a plan is what I'm supposed to do, O_O.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-02-16 19:44 ]</font>

omg Double edit:
Also, I happen to be really really bored. Most of my games that I havn't played dozens of hours on suck, or aren't availiable to play(servers down, ETC).
If making this for fun was really all that bad, than sorry, O_O.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tystys on 2006-02-16 19:46 ]</font>

Wyndham
Feb 16, 2006, 10:45 PM
I'm sitting this one out.
*sits*

DizzyDi
Feb 16, 2006, 10:46 PM
I'm in. I don't mind you using my name for this kinda stuff so you don't hafta ask me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I thought the last heist was kinda cool although I wasn't able to do my duty.