PDA

View Full Version : Arkz: I mean not to make fun but...

BogusKun
Feb 20, 2006, 08:08 PM
I'm really glad that Myspace Suicide is over, I can now move about the internet in peace without seeing Conan O'Brien or anyone making fun of this Josh Ballard guy who shot himself in the head on Nov 29th, after posting a suicide note on myspace.

I mean geez... how hard is it to actually accept a suicide/death.

It's amazing how years ago when someone committed suicide... we cry... but now that the internet is taking over the universe... we laugh.

Why PSOW peoples? WHY?

Uncle_bob
Feb 20, 2006, 08:18 PM
Because it's funny when dumb shits kill themselves over a break-up. Though I probably missed the point here.

BogusKun
Feb 20, 2006, 08:22 PM
I mean... I laughed when I thought it wasn't real but, now they have actual phone/prank calls to the girls house... I don't know how but people made wierd phone calls to the girls who left their number on his page... and other friends of his.

Then when you go to myspace... the 949 forum he used to own is sabotaged... i think every one of them were at a time but good they're gone. Plus I seen some real bad posts like someone posting bad pics of a female friend of his. I'm like the hell?

All in all I only really laugh hard at the
DARTH VADER SUICIEDE
http://vadersuicide.ytmnsfw.com/

Uncle_bob
Feb 20, 2006, 10:44 PM
I found it funnier when I read that it was real.

Though harrassing his friends and family is excessive, indeed.

BogusKun
Feb 21, 2006, 02:28 PM
Excessive? how? Oh and Uncle you habb 999 posts >_>

Charmander02
Feb 21, 2006, 05:18 PM
Guess it happens so much that ppls dont even care anymore. So they laugh to show it.

Thing is though suicide isnt funny, and i think that most of us here can agree on that.

EphekZ
Feb 21, 2006, 06:31 PM
It's becuase America is so used to death it has well desensitized us unless it's actually us experiencing the death. Videogames are partly responsible ya know ^_~

Balthor
Feb 21, 2006, 07:39 PM
Corpses, corpses, corpses. I see them everyday, so I don't care.

Internet death is more or less, a circus these days.

BogusKun
Feb 22, 2006, 07:46 PM
You watch faces or death or something...?

that stuff is haunting