PDA

View Full Version : Photon Blast Dilemma

Nicodemus
Feb 23, 2001, 01:47 PM
Okay, here's the question that's been buggin me for a while. I have four Mags and I have never run into the problem, but my friend's Mag is at level 200 and only has two of the three Photon Blasts.

I think that I will take the Mag and evolve it, but I don't know if that will give the third PBlast.

Any suggestions?

BTW, he's RAcast lv 51. I know that this won't matter, but just in case.

Thanks.

Nicodemus

Xaken
Feb 23, 2001, 06:02 PM
Yes, if he hands the MAG over to some one else (someone of a different class or Guild division) The MAG will evole after only one feeding. In just about any case the new MAG probably has some other Blast to offer. If not, keep asking other people to feed it.

Once learned, he's set. He can even feed the MAG himself and turn it back to... whatever it was before.

You might as well look at the MAG guide to choose who should feed it. YOu want to get the best Photon Blast you can right?

Syntax
Feb 23, 2001, 07:45 PM
Or he could hold on to it and try to get a Mag Cell and see if he can get a specialized Photon Blast.

-Syntax

ragnarok
Feb 23, 2001, 10:55 PM
I wish i had a mag cell.

InajaD
May 10, 2003, 01:02 AM
I wouldn't trust anyone with my mag.!! I'd just create a new character with certain section ID that will give me the PB that i want, and feed it once with it..!! so i'd be all set, and not risking to loose my level 200 mag to some crazy dude around..!!! but that's just me..!! it might help..!! i did it to gain my 3rd photon blast.. the MOOOOOOSE... and to play sometime with the USHASU which i can't get with my section id whittil.. so that's a good and safe idea..! good luck..!!

scmfxt
May 10, 2003, 10:02 AM
On 2001-02-23 16:45, Syntax wrote:
Or he could hold on to it and try to get a Mag Cell and see if he can get a specialized Photon Blast.

-Syntax

Mag cell does not give photon blast. Whatever photon blast your mag have and given a mag cell will lock photon blast in. Meaning if you only have 2 PBs on normal mag then you will only have 2 PBs when a mag cell is used. So be careful when using mag cell.

SammaeltheDark
May 10, 2003, 11:14 AM
Also, if the mag in question is one of the rare evolves, it will never change again unless given a mag cell (which won't help in this case, anyhow). I have these two really sucky Nidras that I raised just trying to get the rare evolve, without putting any thought into what PBs it was going to get.