PDA

View Full Version : Blue Burst: Heart of Chao

Dre_o
Feb 26, 2006, 01:41 PM
As the title says, I NEED (yes NEED) a Heart of Chao. Anyone who even HAS one, let alone is willing to trade it, please contact me. ASAP

EDIT: I would like to express 1 thing. This item is the ONLY ITEM IN EXISTANCE THAT I WILL TAKE DUPED. My character will not be complete without a Chao, and I apparently can't find one, via the item database. So please, I'm not asking for hacked weapons or armor (cause I still consider those things a weakness). But if you have duped (or legit) Heart of Chao, please tell me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-02-26 19:04 ]</font>

PSOPRINCE
Feb 27, 2006, 11:00 AM
On 2006-02-26 10:41, Dre_o wrote:
As the title says, I NEED (yes NEED) a Heart of Chao. Anyone who even HAS one, let alone is willing to trade it, please contact me. ASAP

EDIT: I would like to express 1 thing. This item is the ONLY ITEM IN EXISTANCE THAT I WILL TAKE DUPED. My character will not be complete without a Chao, and I apparently can't find one, via the item database. So please, I'm not asking for hacked weapons or armor (cause I still consider those things a weakness). But if you have duped (or legit) Heart of Chao, please tell me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-02-26 19:04 ]</font>

i swear anyone can get it but u hav to be online

Varis
Feb 27, 2006, 09:59 PM
I have a Heart of Chao for trade. How does 10pd's sound?

Dre_o
Feb 27, 2006, 11:03 PM
On 2006-02-27 18:59, Varis wrote:
I have a Heart of Chao for trade. How does 10pd's sound?

10 Photon Drops?...Hmm...I don't have that...Perhaps an Elysion? Or maybe Musashi? Tell me when you'll be on and we'll see. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Varis
Feb 28, 2006, 02:22 AM
I'm really only looking for pd's and stuff that's worth much more than a mag cell. Do you have any pd's? Would you buy it for 8 instead of 10?

Dre_o
Mar 1, 2006, 06:49 PM
On 2006-02-27 23:22, Varis wrote:
I'm really only looking for pd's and stuff that's worth much more than a mag cell. Do you have any pd's? Would you buy it for 8 instead of 10?

Well as of now, I have 2 PD and I'd be willing to trade them. But don't go into a trade with the mentality that you are going to get something super more worth than what you are giving , cause it won't work like that to the veterans. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (aka Me)

I also have quite a few rares now, I'd be happy to show them to you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2006-03-01 15:49 ]</font>

Varis
Mar 1, 2006, 08:33 PM
I'm hardly expecting to get more than what it's worth. My comment about stuff worth more than the mag cell was not me saying that I wanted to get an uber for a Heart of Chao. It was my saying that outside of pd's, the only stuff I'm interested in is stuff that nobody would be willing to give up for a simple mag cell (nor would I expect them to, thus I didn't list those wants).

Anyway, none of that is here nor there. You have only 2pd's, and I am not willing to part with the cell for that, so I suppose our deal is at an end. Good luck, and have fun! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

babyangie
Mar 2, 2006, 10:38 PM
But don't go into a trade with the mentality that you are going to get something super more worth than what you are giving , cause it won't work like that to the veterans. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif (aka Me)

The only thing that's "super more worth" in this thread is his heart of chao. These things can go for more than 10 PDs easily.

Dre_o
Mar 2, 2006, 10:45 PM
The only thing that's "super more worth" in this thread is his heart of chao. These things can go for more than 10 PDs easily.

That's the problem, I remember when PDs were not the most valuable thing in existance. Now days, people ask, "Can I buy that weapon from you" NO IT"S NOT BUYING, IT"S TRADING... but anyways, I still the heart.

babyangie
Mar 2, 2006, 10:47 PM
On 2006-03-02 19:45, Dre_o wrote:
[quote]
That's the problem, I remember when PDs were not the most valuable thing in existance. Now days, people ask, "Can I buy that weapon from you" NO IT"S NOT BUYING, IT"S TRADING... but anyways, I still the heart.

It's a form of Currency now.

Haul_Lunar
Jun 24, 2006, 10:20 PM
hey C.R.E.A.M if you still have the heart of chao I have 10 pd's I can trade for it

Rukocyn
Jun 25, 2006, 05:46 AM
i used to have like a 20 of em lol..sigh cant wait for psu

Dre_o
Jun 25, 2006, 09:43 AM
Come on guys, this topic is older than life itself, yes I'm the original poster, but I got my Chao LONG ago. Lets not bump these kinds of things please.