PDA

View Full Version : Purolator

Skuda
Feb 27, 2006, 09:23 PM
Do you see this Purolator? This is my bum. KISS IT!

I have been waiting for a package for two months now. It is ink for my printer. I have been out of ink since Christmas and I need ink for school. This ink is hard to find, and no store I've been to has any in stock.

The package has already been sent back home once. My father sent it at the begining of January and here it is Febuary 27th, and it's still not in my posession.

My dad got the tracking number and called to see what was up. It was being sent back to him because no one picked it up.

My father instructed them to have it delivered on a Tuesday, seeing as that is the only day I have off.

Purolator said they left a note on the door, which never happened. I asked my land lady and my room mate, both have no recollection of said note.

I recieved a note on friday, saying that I need to come pick it up. Friday is not Tuesday. I AM NOT PICKING IT UP!!!!

YOU'RE GOING TO CARRY YOUR STINKING TRUCK DOWN TO MY HOUSE AND GIVE ME MY INK ON A TUESDAY!!!!!!!!

or that's what I would have said if I had been able to get a hold of them.

For two hours this morning, I tried to phone them. It was either busy or it just kept ringing and ringing.

They're closed now, and tomorrow is the last day they are keeping it.

Purolator, if you were an insect, I would squish you between my toes, and mush you around untill you were nothing but a paste on my foot.

go to hell you flippin idiots.

I feel better now, but I'm still inkless

oh, FYI, I live in British columbia, and "home" is in alberta. only one province over.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2006-02-27 21:40 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 28, 2006, 04:24 AM
Damn that purolator!

Well, I suppose I don't use the word purolator or know the exact carbon copy word I'd use, maybe shipper/handler/warehouse factory jerk?

Terrible how rare your ink is. Specific to high quality for your printer? Or is your printer fickle with black/color seperates or a combination of thereof which is hard to find?

If the ink doesn't last long and makes such a hassle, is it advisable to invest in a new printer with widely availible ink cartridges?

Just a thought, comment back if its not an option and when you get your ink!

Dreadlock
Feb 28, 2006, 03:30 PM
One would suggest going to your local Officemax or supplies store for what you need.

Ketchup345
Feb 28, 2006, 03:46 PM
On 2006-02-28 12:30, Dreadlock wrote:
One would suggest going to your local Officemax or supplies store for what you need.Skuda would if he could:

On 2006-02-27 18:23, Skuda wrote:
This ink is hard to find, and no store I've been to has any in stock.

Dreadlock
Feb 28, 2006, 04:10 PM
Thats strange. No ink supplying stores in Canada, eh? They're all over the states. Problem is. They're expensive.

Ketchup345
Feb 28, 2006, 04:14 PM
On 2006-02-28 13:10, Dreadlock wrote:
Thats strange. No ink supplying stores in Canada, eh? They're all over the states. Problem is. They're expensive.Some types of printers have ink that can only be bought online (such as at least a few Dell models) or in a very small number of stores.

Atayin
Feb 28, 2006, 04:15 PM
Man!! I can't stand it when people don't do their job! You should just hear me on the phone when my pizza is an hour late. I know we aren't talking about Pizza, but late deliveries suck in general. Sadly, this happens too often.

..those slackers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Charmander02
Feb 28, 2006, 05:49 PM
On 2006-02-28 13:10, Dreadlock wrote:
Thats strange. No ink supplying stores in Canada, eh? They're all over the states. Problem is. They're expensive.

They do sell them in Canada(well where i am anyways), just as expensive here as in America.

Are there any ink refill places near you SKuda?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charmander02 on 2006-02-28 14:49 ]</font>

Maridia
Mar 2, 2006, 12:47 PM
Perhaps you could get your father to send you some money or you could just order it yourself from someplace online? That might get to you quicker than waiting for the purolator. And geez, how big is this package that they can't leave it for you? <_<

Jehosaphaty
Mar 2, 2006, 01:50 PM
On 2006-02-28 13:14, Ketchup345 wrote:
Some types of printers have ink that can only be bought online (such as at least a few Dell models) or in a very small number of stores.

Which is the case with my Dell printer. Gets kind of annoying to order the ink when you run out and you really need something printed.