PDA

View Full Version : Lost Game Data!!

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 10:47 AM
Idonno if anyone knows how but I randomly-sopposivly lost all my game data for PSO on my xbox... I went into one of my characters, then deciced to change characters, pressed exit game/end game, and i accidently hit the power button b4 it finished saving. then when i turned it back on....it said all game data is damaged, and it will be deleted and u will have to start a new game. If anyone can help me plz type back, IM me , or Email me. My email address and my screen name are in my account profile.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 11:25 AM
On 2006-03-04 07:47, MasterDiver wrote:
Idonno if anyone knows how but I randomly-sopposivly lost all my game data for PSO on my xbox... I went into one of my characters, then deciced to change characters, pressed exit game/end game, and i accidently hit the power button b4 it finished saving. then when i turned it back on....it said all game data is damaged, and it will be deleted and u will have to start a new game. If anyone can help me plz type back, IM me , or Email me. My email address and my screen name are in my account profile.

bad luck man there is nothing you can do, happened to me on gamecuve i was so pissed, you could multimode save but obvoiusly you have already turned it off. hope you said bye to your charcters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 11:30 AM
bad luck man there is nothing you can do, happened to me on gamecuve i was so pissed, you could multimode save but obvoiusly you have already turned it off. hope you said bye to your charcters http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

[/quote]

Fuck man....i have like 1000 hours of playitme alltogether...with all my characters and my brothers...lol im gunna email sega or somethin and make um give me shit....evn tho this probably happend to alot of other ppl....im really pissed

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 11:41 AM
On 2006-03-04 08:30, MasterDiver wrote:

Fuck man....i have like 1000 hours of playitme alltogether...with all my characters and my brothers...lol im gunna email sega or somethin and make um give me shit....evn tho this probably happend to alot of other ppl....im really pissed

[/quote]
lickily i only had one character at the time nut still he was lv 100, and as i can only play games at the weekend that took ages i tyhink emailing sega is a good idea because why they pup currptoin in the game is fuckin past me, by the way there is a topic on tech support to let of steam been there, cleaned my head why not try it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 11:50 AM
Cool thanx man, but idonno what sega will do about my problem....maybe there possily is a way to get my characters back, but probably not....but ur lucky u had 1 character, I had like 8.....u can see in my account. so im just not gunna touch the game until i figure out what i can do....

Ketchup345
Mar 4, 2006, 12:20 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=83644&forum=3&42

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 12:36 PM
theres not much in there that helps me....i didnt look all the way through i dont think. most of the stuff in there is about the GC...im having problems with my Xbox....and obviously the other guy says it cant be fixed but im gunna try....tell me if theres accualy anything in that other forum that has to do with my problem,...i also wrote to xbox.com but i dont think they can help me, but thanx for the help guys.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 01:03 PM
On 2006-03-04 08:50, MasterDiver wrote:
Cool thanx man, but idonno what sega will do about my problem....maybe there possily is a way to get my characters back, but probably not....but ur lucky u had 1 character, I had like 8.....u can see in my account. so im just not gunna touch the game until i figure out what i can do....

good luck, but dont keep your hopes up

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 01:30 PM
ya im just trying to forget how pissed off i was when i first found out....but i really hope somehow the data will just randomly reappear...lolmaybe ill make sonic team give me their test characters...all lvl 200 with every weapon...lol...accually i dont think they have them anymore....if they ever did have test characters...

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 01:59 PM
On 2006-03-04 10:30, MasterDiver wrote:
ya im just trying to forget how pissed off i was when i first found out....but i really hope somehow the data will just randomly reappear...lolmaybe ill make sonic team give me their test characters...all lvl 200 with every weapon...lol...accually i dont think they have them anymore....if they ever did have test characters...

that'd be good tskamuni j sword *drools*

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 02:01 PM
I was thinking double cannon....

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 02:55 PM
On 2006-03-04 11:01, MasterDiver wrote:
I was thinking double cannon....

hmmmm that too in fact there is so many things i want i cant list them all *sigh* if only thre were tesyt charxters

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 02:59 PM
well i think there r test characters, but i dought they would give them to me....and i dont think they would have every weapon...but they r lvl 200....

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 03:04 PM
On 2006-03-04 11:59, MasterDiver wrote:
well i think there r test characters, but i dought they would give them to me....and i dont think they would have every weapon...but they r lvl 200....

qiite a few weps though duble cannon *drools* lol

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 03:29 PM
well if i was gunna email them anyways...i think u wold have to email either sega, sonic team, or microsoft....i just gotta figure out which one...

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 03:57 PM
On 2006-03-04 12:29, MasterDiver wrote:
well if i was gunna email them anyways...i think u wold have to email either sega, sonic team, or microsoft....i just gotta figure out which one...

i say ST as they made the game

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 04:15 PM
ya probably...but i dont think im even gunna play it anymore since i lost all my data....im just guna have to wait until PSU comes out....they should make it for the reg. xbox and the 360, bcuz thats mostly what i play...,xbox. but i dont think im gunna get the 360 cuz its too much money and its just a waste since i have the reg. xbox...but there r making it for the comp...thats what i might get it for...

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 04:35 PM
I need to find someone else that plays the xbox version offline so i can compare the saved data im the hard drive of my xbox to theres and see if theres is the same...if ne one who sees this plays the xbox version of pso ep 1 & 2 tell me.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 04:55 PM
On 2006-03-04 13:35, MasterDiver wrote:
I need to find someone else that plays the xbox version offline so i can compare the saved data im the hard drive of my xbox to theres and see if theres is the same...if ne one who sees this plays the xbox version of pso ep 1 & 2 tell me.

i say get ps3 or revelution instead as u already have the original x box when does psu come out what platforms?

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 05:27 PM
[/quote]
i say get ps3 or revelution instead as u already have the original x box when does psu come out what platforms?

[/quote]

Idonno if i wanna get any new consoles....but if anything i would probably get the 360 cuz halo 3 wil come out on it....so i would buy it for 2 games instead of 1 for ps3....or revolution, which idonno who is even making it....i think its nintendo right? well idonno when pus comes out for the diff platforms but i think it will come out on the PC and ps3 around the same time in the fall this year, and i think they said it will come out on the 360 later in the year. but dont rely on me...i get all of info from here so i dont know everything about it.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 06:10 PM
On 2006-03-04 14:27, MasterDiver wrote:

[/quote]

Idonno if i wanna get any new consoles....but if anything i would probably get the 360 cuz halo 3 wil come out on it....so i would buy it for 2 games instead of 1 for ps3....or revolution, which idonno who is even making it....i think its nintendo right? well idonno when pus comes out for the diff platforms but i think it will come out on the PC and ps3 around the same time in the fall this year, and i think they said it will come out on the 360 later in the year. but dont rely on me...i get all of info from here so i dont know everything about it.

[/quote]
i know it will be out on ps2 and gamecube and pc

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 06:18 PM
ya...Im prbably gunna go for pc.....i have a ps2 but my brother brings it to college and it would be easyer to playonline over xbox..,weel money wise, on xbox u have to pay for xbox live and the hunters license...on pc its only the hunters license so until PSU comes out im gunna be playing Ver. 2 for dreamcast...yaay... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 07:10 PM
On 2006-03-04 15:18, MasterDiver wrote:
ya...Im prbably gunna go for pc.....i have a ps2 but my brother brings it to college and it would be easyer to playonline over xbox..,weel money wise, on xbox u have to pay for xbox live and the hunters license...on pc its only the hunters license so until PSU comes out im gunna be playing Ver. 2 for dreamcast...yaay... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

talk about OLD SKOOL!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 07:21 PM
lol no, old skool would be the first Phantasy star to come out in 1988, it came out for the sega master system,...too bad i dont have a master system. Only bad thing to have to be playing my dreamcast...idonno where it is...ill have to find it tomorrow....im playin halo 2 right now to pass time

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 07:50 PM
On 2006-03-04 16:21, MasterDiver wrote:
lol no, old skool would be the first Phantasy star to come out in 1988, it came out for the sega master system,...too bad i dont have a master system. Only bad thing to have to be playing my dreamcast...idonno where it is...ill have to find it tomorrow....im playin halo 2 right now to pass time

get your shovel prepared i guesse hi ho hi ho its pso we go lol

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 07:59 PM
If i knew what that went i bet it would be very hilarious!!!....lol

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 08:06 PM
On 2006-03-04 16:59, MasterDiver wrote:
If i knew what that went i bet it would be very hilarious!!!....lol

u know ive never played halo

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 08:11 PM
What?!?!....thats only because u dont have an xbox....but idonno how thats possible...never played xbox?!?! dont u have a friend that has and xbox that u can steal? and get a copy of halo? trust me its worth it!....i just learned how to fall throught the floor in a certain spot....the only downside to it is that u die.....

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 08:18 PM
On 2006-03-04 17:11, MasterDiver wrote:
What?!?!....thats only because u dont have an xbox....but idonno how thats possible...never played xbox?!?! dont u have a friend that has and xbox that u can steal? and get a copy of halo? trust me its worth it!....i just learned how to fall throught the floor in a certain spot....the only downside to it is that u die.....

really you fall to your doom and you die never would have guessed and now my freind has a 360 i probably could steal his x box now to devise a devious plan * bribe him with chocolate poisoned with laxotate so hell be shitting for hours steall x box anf return to my house* its fulproff (now where to buy laxitate?) lol

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 08:21 PM
On 2006-03-04 17:18, PSOPRINCE wrote:

really you fall to your doom and you die never would have guessed and now my freind has a 360 i probably could steal his x box now to devise a devious plan * bribe him with chocolate poisoned with laxotate so hell be shitting for hours steall x box anf return to my house* its fulproff (now where to buy laxitate?) lol

lol good plan , ...but have u ever even heard of halo, or seen what it is?

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 09:10 PM
On 2006-03-04 17:21, MasterDiver wrote:

yeah i have seen my friend play it

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 09:12 PM
isnt it an awsome game....dude r u 13...? lol

PSOPRINCE
Mar 4, 2006, 09:22 PM
On 2006-03-04 18:10, PSOPRINCE wrote:

On 2006-03-04 17:21, MasterDiver wrote:

yeah i have seen my friend play it

yeah what of it 20 days till my birthday

MasterDiver
Mar 4, 2006, 09:25 PM
lol just woundering....i thought u were a lil older....

PSOPRINCE
Mar 5, 2006, 05:04 AM
On 2006-03-04 18:25, MasterDiver wrote:
lol just woundering....i thought u were a lil older....

why? how old are you?

MasterDiver
Mar 5, 2006, 08:53 AM
Well im 15....i just thought u would be a lil older than me...it doessnt really matter.

PSOPRINCE
Mar 5, 2006, 11:08 AM
On 2006-03-05 05:53, MasterDiver wrote:
Well im 15....i just thought u would be a lil older than me...it doessnt really matter.

nah guesse not

Ultima_Weapon
Mar 5, 2006, 02:17 PM
Im 14 YAAAY!!!!

MasterDiver
Mar 5, 2006, 05:11 PM
ya that my cousin...Ultima Weapon....I just started him out on this site....he plays the GC version...

Tact
Mar 5, 2006, 05:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/Quo/Hell.jpg

MasterDiver
Mar 5, 2006, 07:01 PM
ok...

Sef
Mar 5, 2006, 07:05 PM
I can tell you're going to be a trouble maker.

Tact
Mar 5, 2006, 07:11 PM
On 2006-03-05 16:05, Sef wrote:
I can tell you're going to be a trouble maker.

If he stays here...

MasterDiver
Mar 5, 2006, 09:28 PM
what r u talkin about...?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 5, 2006, 09:30 PM
NOT RLY

Tact
Mar 5, 2006, 09:31 PM
On 2006-03-05 18:28, MasterDiver wrote:

I'm talking about...stuff.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 5, 2006, 09:32 PM
On 2006-03-05 18:31, Tact wrote:

I'm talking about...14 year old.

Get back catboymangirl!

Laws and regulations!

MasterDiver
Mar 5, 2006, 09:37 PM
On 2006-03-05 18:32, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:

On 2006-03-05 18:31, Tact wrote:

I'm talking about...14 year old.

Get back catboymangirl!

Laws and regulations!

14 year old...? my cousin...? wtf

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 5, 2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah, be careful of that Tact weirdo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Tact
Mar 5, 2006, 09:42 PM
On 2006-03-05 18:39, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Yeah, be careful of that Haya weirdo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

MasterDiver
Mar 5, 2006, 09:43 PM
ya ok,...sounds like a good plan to me