PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Need To Smile

WashuSaotome
Mar 6, 2006, 02:33 AM
People say that I lead a miserable life. They say that I never have anything nice to say, and that I should stop. They say that all I do is mope around, cry, and say mean things to put others down because I "don't know how to have fun". People say that I'm mean spirited and just plain evil. Heck, she even says that if I don't stop this, I'll lead a horrible life and eventually die of lonliness.

Now, I know I can be the more depressing peice of crap to ever grace this earth... However, it's just the way I am. It's just the way I think. It's just the way I function.

Sometimes I wonder why I think the way I do. Sometimes I feel like being mean for the sake of being mean. However, I think negatively because I just don't see too many postive things going on to begin with. It's my mindset. It's my mode. But really, do people have to hold it against me?

And another thing... When I say that I wouldn't care if anyone gave me any "put downs" about what I want to do with myself, I'm not kidding. I don't care. Even if my own mother says what I'm doing is a waste / stupid / whatever.

Bottom line: I don't hate life, I just see it for what it is... A miserable, bothersome waste of time. That's what it is to me. No need to hate me, now. If you don't want me to speak negatively, then don't ask for my opinion. It's just the way I'm set.

Sagasu
Mar 6, 2006, 02:53 AM
The interesting thing here is that its a choice you've made so many times, its become a habit.

But a choice nonetheless.

Its not suprising, however, that if you are a little black hole of misery that people will take active measures against being sucked up into it. We are a very sensitive race, to ourselves and to others.

I'd suggest a hobby, if you can do something that interests you, you can still be happy even though the world is slowly sucking itself into oblivion.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dreadlock
Mar 7, 2006, 12:04 AM
I don't know about this post. I don't want it to seem like I'm monitoring your actions or nothing, I just happen to be quite active so far when I come on the forums, and from what I've seen, you're a pretty eccentric and lively sister from Chi-Town. Maybe it's just how you are online. I don't know you, so who am I to see. But from what I've seen, you're not a mean or anything. So why the gloominess? We must overcome.

And about those people who say things about you..who cares? Ever person has their own opinions. You let them be happy with themselves. You got to keep your head up, your mind strong, and know that whatever you think is right, is right. Other people don't matter. They judge and criticize, but who are they to tell you about yourself. You create your own personality, you create your own life, my educated and Japanese-Anime-oriented sister. I say it like it is.

Dreadlock
Mar 7, 2006, 12:17 AM
And don't you let nobody talk bad about you. They don't know you. The real you. The insides. The heart, the liver, the intestines.

KaFKa
Mar 7, 2006, 12:38 AM
This is hilarious, right here. Your bitching and crying, therefore perpetuating your negativity.

Now then, if this world is so bad, why dont you actually, I dunno... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Oh wait, sorry, that would ruin your little emo world.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 7, 2006, 01:45 AM
See look there, no matter how blunt and honest you think you are, you can hop on the internet and find grumpy ass people who are way more blunt and honest about what they say(about anything you say).

Like you said, you see life your way, people see it their's.

The more we get along the better, if not big deal, wasn't meant to be.

Scejntjynahl
Mar 7, 2006, 05:44 AM
Just because you smile it does not mean your happy, it really doesn't mean anything until you want it too.

WashuSaotome
Mar 7, 2006, 08:07 AM
On 2006-03-06 21:38, KaFKa wrote:
This is hilarious, right here. Your bitching and crying, therefore perpetuating your negativity.

Now then, if this world is so bad, why dont you actually, I dunno... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Oh wait, sorry, that would ruin your little emo world.

Now, Mr. Spanky...

I'm not crying. If anything it's just a rant (or at least I think it is). The matter is that people know how generally grumpy I am, and they keep acting like I do this stuff for shits and giggles. I don't care if anyone wants to talk to me or not, but if one knows that I'm a generally negative person, then don't expect me to put on a "I'll kiss your ass" smile.

And no, I'm not a whining emo bitch. If I was a whining emo bitch, I'd be making a big deal about someone saying something about my face and cutting my arms to no end. I'm not *that* bad, now. Rather, I'm just a person who hasn't found much of a reason to be overly joyous about my current situation. I DO GET HAPPY. I DO ENJOY SOME THINGS. But most of the time, I generally want people to leave me alone. For some reason, this bothers the shit out of my family and friends. I mean, shit. Maybe I'm grumpy because I need some time to recover from a workload that's seriously breaking my back, a recent surgery, and yet they're still begging me to type their assignments out and send shit to their teachers.

As far as "the world" being bad, there's nothing I can do about it. Big whoop. Wait... I don't even think I care about "the world", as my actions won't influence the choices of world leaders and dumbasses.

EDIT: Oh. And being *mean* does not mean I'm emo. See, I could be counted as emo if I were... SAD. I am not sad, but I sure the hell am bitchy. How many puppy kickin' emos do you know?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WashuSaotome on 2006-03-07 05:11 ]</font>

Daikarin
Mar 7, 2006, 03:27 PM
You don't need to smile. But it won't hurt to. Everyone can smile when everything is allright, not everyone can hold on to it when things get nasty.

WraithVerge
Mar 9, 2006, 12:36 PM
As far as "the world" being bad, there's nothing I can do about it. Big whoop. Wait... I don't even think I care about "the world", as my actions won't influence the choices of world leaders and dumbasses.

Just as well, the world doesn't care about you. :/

And yes, you can do something about the world being bad. You can, for starters, work at doing the opposite of what you would consider "bad". Just standing by and letting shit happen is worse than trying to set things right but failing miserably. Complain about the world being a shitty place, but it ain't getting any better if you're not helping.

Now, a little suggestion if I may. Smile and nod... a universal gesture that can say "Yeah, I agree" or "Right, now go away" or "I'm going to kill you". Either way, you look happy and you make others happy and, quite possibly, they leave you alone. Works wonders in a lot of situations. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Regardless of what I say, live life the way you want to, hopefully in a positive manner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2006-03-09 09:41 ]</font>

ajenteks
Mar 9, 2006, 12:50 PM
On 2006-03-05 23:33, WashuSaotome wrote:

But really, do people have to hold it against me?

I think you're under the wrong impression that people actually care about you.

WashuSaotome
Mar 9, 2006, 09:06 PM
Well, assuming that my family would care about me (who are the main "offenders" of not leaving me alone)... Yeeeeeeah.

rena-ko
Mar 10, 2006, 12:46 AM
locked on request.