PDA

View Full Version : Idiocy is a trait now!

Saiffy
Mar 8, 2006, 12:19 AM
So some guy said I'm an idiot. Doesn't give examples. Doesn't explain. I'm just an idiot

Exact words? "You being an idiot is a character trait"

I guess I want some reassuring. You can't be an idiot by default like this, can you?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2006, 12:24 AM
So the old "you're an idiot, I'm not" routine eh?

Just walk away and think to yourself that you're an idiot to him, but his giving no reason for that makes him an idiot to you.

And if you think you're an idiot because he said so, go grab some ice cream and forget about it by the time you're done.

PJ
Mar 8, 2006, 12:52 AM
I thought you said the body of the rant would be, "lol"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2006, 12:59 AM
On 2006-03-07 21:52, PJ wrote:

We're going to have to go through this again?

Stop talking to eachother, damn.

Polly
Mar 8, 2006, 01:14 AM
Get a room.

Skorpius
Mar 8, 2006, 01:15 AM

STOP ACTING LIKE A TOTAL PRICK ON THE FORUMS, ESPECIALLY TOWARDS SAIFFY. IT'S GETTING RIDICULOUSLY OBVIOUS, AND RIDICULOUSLY ANNOYING.

If this rant is about you, I only guessed because you showed up.

Maridia
Mar 8, 2006, 01:18 AM
No FREAKING kidding, PJ. In the last few months, you've gone from loveable and adorable and sweet to a fricking DICK.

I'd like to say I'm "just taking saiffy's side" but I'm not. Your posts on the forum have been NOTICEABLY different, and you're being a jerk. Stop it.

AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO STILL TALKING?! Fucking masochists.

Saiffy
Mar 8, 2006, 01:19 AM

I thought you said you didn't care.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if I get banned, warned, whatever.

But while I'm at it, PJ's mood is directed at me. He said so himself.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 8, 2006, 01:23 AM
Saiffy, don't rant about eachother here, since you know you can both see it- just as the rest of us can.

You should know better from many previous exploits, so fix these things behind the closed doors or close the door and never open it again.

And get some ice cream damn it. If you don't like ice cream(and are not lactose intolerant or something which sucks bigtime) you're a monster.

ABDUR101
Mar 8, 2006, 01:54 AM
..Well I guess this rant proves it, you can be an idiot by default. Good going guys.

Saiffy
Mar 8, 2006, 09:12 AM
On 2006-03-07 22:18, Maridia wrote:
AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO STILL TALKING?! Fucking masochists.

He came to talk to me, so I thought a sort of balance was created. Then he turned around and started being a huge jerk towards me again. People even asked me in the last two days "I thought you guys stopped talking". And I said a balance was created and was happy. But it was all false hope that left me even unhappier than I was initially(And he seems to think that's a good thing, the false hope that is)

This isn't the first time he's built up my happiness, then went to crush it. I'm an idiot for falling for it each time, I guess.

But do you think I want to hear how big an idiot he apparently is? The person I haven't stopped caring about, and never started hating. How would you like it if I told your friends that they were idiots? You'd probably defend them, if they were seriously hurt by it.

It feels good to type this to a community who doesn't give two shits about our problems(and shouldn't).

But when you're called an idiot. An idiot by nature, and I'd like him to realise you can't be that. I don't really think of what else I can do.

But I'll always be a retarded farmboy in his eyes. And he'll always want me dead. Yay me.

"Get over it" is a nice thought, too bad it's a human being involved, so it doesn't work. Emotions are usually more complex than that, don't act that stupid people.

Rainbowlemon
Mar 8, 2006, 09:41 AM
Is "idiot" really meant to be offensive? Who in their right mind would take any offense from being called that? I'm sorry, but..."idiot"...just...hopeless =_=. There's no meaning behind it, its an empty insult, just ignore it.

Ryna
Mar 8, 2006, 10:21 AM
I am going to lock this thread since it involves an argument between forum members. Use the PM system to resolve problems like this.