PDA

View Full Version : It sucks...

PIT
Mar 9, 2006, 02:37 AM
My life's a mess, chicks don't want me and in addition poland's political situation is a comedy (gotta run somewhere, where the president isn't a catolic fanatic).

--sigh--

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 9, 2006, 02:42 AM
Work on yourself more and find less picky women?

Getting a woman is not an end all goal though.

You got stuff to do after you gain someone's affection too ya know! Its not all about you and being able to win a sort of prize so to speak. Don't think of it that way.

Women like confidence so don't be mopey and get yourself together.

Work on your small talk to be more comfortable asking someone out that you've been fancying for a while. Get your nerves right as well as your mind.

Politics thing? Hope it isn't outright lockdown military rule, can't leave the house sorta thing. If so, then abide by the laws and don't get put in jail or be in a position at the wrong time to be put there.

PIT
Mar 9, 2006, 02:49 AM
well, about the politics - it's like they want to will censore the tv and all other media. they call it democracy and we all know, that they're limiting our freedom and that's against the law and against the idea of democracy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PIT on 2006-03-08 23:51 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 9, 2006, 03:03 AM
Well go nuts on the internet with TV/radio/video/cartoon/streaming clips?

Unless they screen your internet too.

PIT
Mar 9, 2006, 03:10 AM
hell know if they do. that's just fucking funny - they'll check out every single movie and cartoon; every paper if it has any anti-god, vulgar or about-sex info. how long will people be nice to mr president? i hope for a shot in his forehead SOON.

PIT
Mar 9, 2006, 02:13 PM
i didn't want to make a politic thread, but... oh well...

Shadowpawn
Mar 9, 2006, 02:50 PM
If they do censor your internet freedoms there are always ways around it with proxies and such. Like Haya said you can always use the internet to express yourself freely.

PIT
Mar 9, 2006, 02:55 PM
dammit, trying to censore internet is like stopping a river with a stick >.>