PDA

View Full Version : I'M SO F******* MAD!

InfinityXXX
Mar 14, 2006, 06:08 PM
I'M AM MAD! Psoworld, I'm to the point where I dunno if I can control myself!

I just got home from school and my mom told me that today my brother was BEAT UP SO BAD THAT HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! He was unconscious for a long time and all due to a stupid thing.

Based off the entire classroom the event took place in. My brother was sitting in band and the teacher had left. There was this boy(the same grade as my bro*8th* but he had flunked so much that hes old enough to be in my grade*11th*)and he was flipping dominos across the room and one hit my brother on the nose. My brother went up to the boy and BEFORE HE COULD GET HIS WORDS OUT the boy hit my bro in the stomach and my bro fell to the ground and went unconscious.

The boy then got uon top of my brother and started hitting my brother in the Jaw and Head while my brother WAS UNCONSCIOUS!

My mom was called and my mom is pressing charges on the boy and suing his mom but I'm so f****n angry that I could kill that bitch.

Kids say hes way bigger than my brother and hes in my grade(11th).

My brother had to go to the hospital and they say he got something called a hematosis(smthin like that)

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this kid, hes not in any ld class so what is wrong with him?

You deserve to die! when you beat up on someone thats smaller than you and beat up on you the way that boy did.

My brother can't remember anything as of now but some friends of mine that go there are giving me leads.

I could kick that boys ass. The witnesses even said he the boy was laughing and bragging about it.

I've erased what I typed earlier about going out to fuck the boy up for I won't do that but IF he was to appear in front of me theres no telling what I'll do.

I really want to slap the boys momma because you can onl imagine the boys parents and how they handle things.

Edit: I took somethings out due to that I was typing in anger. I cooled down now but I'm still angry in the inside.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-03-14 16:57 ]</font>

Solstis
Mar 14, 2006, 06:42 PM
Well, make sure you vent before you do anything... I'm the master of being spontaneous, and I've learned that doing something while upset rarely works out well.

I hope that your brother is ok, and than SOB goes to jail or something.

Maridia
Mar 14, 2006, 06:49 PM
I hope you also got the whole story. It's easy to be angry when as far as you know, your brother did nothing wrong and has no history with this person. I remember many rants where you had nothing but bad things to say about your brother.

At the same time, I hope he's alright, and Solly is right, make sure you've calmed yourself down before you think of anything. Remember, your mother is sueing for what happened to your brother. Do you think the same can't happen to you and your "boyz" if you go and gang up on one person? Be aware, think carefully, and for god's sake, calm the hell down. Being pissed off won't change what happened, and you might just make things worse.

KodiaX987
Mar 14, 2006, 06:58 PM
According to the latest news, you hated your brother's guts.

Didn't the problem just solve itself right there?

InfinityXXX
Mar 14, 2006, 07:04 PM
On 2006-03-14 15:49, Maridia wrote:
I hope you also got the whole story. It's easy to be angry when as far as you know, your brother did nothing wrong and has no history with this person. I remember many rants where you had nothing but bad things to say about your brother.

At the same time, I hope he's alright, and Solly is right, make sure you've calmed yourself down before you think of anything. Remember, your mother is sueing for what happened to your brother. Do you think the same can't happen to you and your "boyz" if you go and gang up on one person? Be aware, think carefully, and for god's sake, calm the hell down. Being pissed off won't change what happened, and you might just make things worse.

Yes, its like, we've been through many fights with each other, but yet I'm so mad at him getting hurt from someone but hes my brother no matter what.

I'm trying to think of WHAT I can do w/o mesing up the whole case. Even though I could do something to him, I'll mess up everything but you just don't understand how hard it is to just sit and look at your brother in pain without wanting to do anything.

Hes so swollen and bruised he doesn't even look like himself. The doctors said that he could've died.

I kind of wish that he'll show up out the blue when I'm walking home and start something with me so "I" CAN KICK HIS ASS!

I hate theives, i hate liars, I hate cowards, and I really hate bullies. And hes not noly a bully but hes a punk coward, messing with someone like my brother.

Despite the things my brother do at home, at school, hes a good student that only socializes with his friends what reason would you have to fight him? It wasn't even a fight it was a beating.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-03-14 16:11 ]</font>

InfinityXXX
Mar 14, 2006, 07:10 PM
On 2006-03-14 15:58, KodiaX987 wrote:
According to the latest news, you hated your brother's guts.

Didn't the problem just solve itself right there?

Yeah he gets on my nerves, AND hes done some cold things BUT HES MY BROTHER! Blood is thicker than water. When it comes down to whos got who back we got each other for family is the only thing you got in this world.

Theres been times where I've been very angry at my brother but that doesn't mean I want him to get beat down by someone way bigger than him and in that way. To be beaten savagely while your unconcsious!?How dare you try to imply some shit like that. My brother could've died today.

I dunno how you were brought up, but in my house, we get into some very nasty fights but when someone outside fucks with us we're down for each other NO MATTER WHAT!

He pisses me off a lot, and he gets me to the point of just knockin the heck out of him but I still love him and my family and nothinh can change that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-03-14 16:14 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 14, 2006, 07:20 PM
That's terrible to hear.

Lately all our rants are violence related.

Violence doesn't solve shit, it just makes someone go to the hospital and another person go to jail.

If everyone needs to prove how badass they are to eachother we're all destined to be cavemen again.

I wish the best for your brother man, I hope he gets a full recovery. Hitting someone when they're down, unconscious and not moving is just terrible. What a coward.

My school was pretty bad too but luckily I kept to myself and avoided conflict.

You can be the bigger man here though Diedrick. I personally don't like the police either from my experiences with them but if you do everything the right way, you'll be rewarded for it. Let the karma help along with the authorities, the investigation, finding out everything you need to know to use against this bastard. Don't let some facts go unnoticed or unused.

Your brother will certainly respect you more if you're there for him, no matter how much you feel its your duty to get this guy back, you need to spend the most time with your bro. At his side. Supporting him with your presence, supporting your mom by being there for them, the eldest child.

The ball is in your court, to use a cliche phrase. What are you gonna do with it?

InfinityXXX
Mar 14, 2006, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I kinda chilled out now and I don't think I'll do anything unless he was to appear right in front of me somehow, then it'll be on.

I just can't see how we humans can do some of the ugliest things for no reason. To hit him for NO reason. We're a screwed up species. Reminds me of the Michael Jackson song, human nature.

My mom said when her and the principal talked to the kids in the class they were saying Trey didn't do anything to the boy he just went up to him and before Trey said anything he just started hurtin him.

And the thing is, is that they were saying he was laughing and bragging about it and that is what boild me SOOOOO much is that the boy thinks its so funny.

The thing is, is that hes way older than his peers(probably 16-17) and since hes in 6th grade, the last grade for middle school, he thinks he runs everything and that hes so bad.

The police said it was an open and shut case and that he can go to jail not juvey. And I hope he does, and I hope someone beats the hell out of him and let him know hes not so mighty.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-03-14 16:28 ]</font>

Dek
Mar 14, 2006, 07:30 PM
On 2006-03-14 16:27, InfinityXXX wrote:
The police said it was an open and shut case and that he can go to jail not juvey. And I hope he does, and I hope someone beats the hell out of him and let him know hes not so mighty.

Oh, they're gonna do more than beat the hell out of him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Anyways, hope your brother recovers from this quickly.

Jehosaphaty
Mar 14, 2006, 07:58 PM
On 2006-03-14 15:08, InfinityXXX wrote:
I also want to beat the fuck out of the boys mama too. Shes probably one of those ghetto ass bithces that don't give a fuck what they kids do. She probably don't care as of now.

This will solve all your problems. Beat his mother. You know you are socially unstable at the moment when you utter words like those. Here's to hoping you locked yourself in a room until you could calm down.

DavidNel
Mar 14, 2006, 08:02 PM
Know the kid. Is he one of those really strong stupid kids? If so, (nice way) avoid him or (evil and slightly illegal way) bring a wepon.

Also, don't do anything stupid, are you are as bad as the other kid. This sounds like a stupid squable that can be avoided at any time, so plan and think. Acting rashly CAN get you killed...

InfinityXXX
Mar 14, 2006, 08:04 PM
On 2006-03-14 16:58, Jehosaphaty wrote:

I also want to beat the fuck out of the boys mama too. Shes probably one of those ghetto ass bithces that don't give a fuck what they kids do. She probably don't care as of now.

This will solve all your problems. Beat his mother. You know you are socially unstable at the moment when you utter words like those. Here's to hoping you locked yourself in a room until you could calm down.

*snatches key*

I admit, I was a bit extreme for saying that but I was pissed at the moment. But I still wodner, what type of parents this kid has?

We haven't got a call from the boys parents at all. You would think, if your son beat someone senselessly so bad that they could've died and sent them to the emergency room that you would call or get in touch with the person your son did this too.

------------------------------

On 2006-03-14 17:02, DavidNel wrote:
Know the kid. Is he one of those really strong stupid kids? If so, (nice way) avoid him or (evil and slightly illegal way) bring a wepon.

Also, don't do anything stupid, are you are as bad as the other kid. This sounds like a stupid squable that can be avoided at any time, so plan and think. Acting rashly CAN get you killed...

From what I heard, based off witnesses and my ex grilfriend's brother.(hes in the same grade with my brother)

The boy SHOULD be in high school with me. He should be a junior like me and my mom said that I should know the boy from 8th grade.(I don't)

Hes flunked 8th grade about twice, hes bigger and stronger than my brother.

I'm very short my age.(5'4-5'3 i think is my height) and my brother is about 1 inch taller than me but I'm more athletically built and hes very skinny so I would even have a hard time fighting that kid.

My brother's fig....beating was very one sided.

They also say that the boy think he run's the school and is known for bullying people.

To be honest, my mom said that when she talked to the students, they all seemed very relieve to tell on him. Even the bullies friends admitted he hit him and they were the oens that got the boy off of my brother.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-03-14 17:11 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Mar 14, 2006, 08:42 PM
I know exactly what's going through your head, Infinity. If it had been me whose brother that happened to I can almost guarentee I'd be stewing away, alone, imagining a thousand scenarios where I either sniped the bastard from a mile away or smashed him within an inch of his life with a crobar. As good as it might feel to imagine that you could do it, that you actually could quickly and brutally snuff this kid out, that kind of thought should remain in the realm of fantasy. I do believe that some people are just pure shit with nothing beautiful about themselves to contribute or offer to anybody, and this hulking, crinimal, 8th grade gorilla you describe sounds exactly like one of those.

However.

The fact that everyone saw what happened, they were willing to speak against the bully, and that he is basically finished is an enormous blessing. What you want (should want, anyway) has just fallen right into your lap: this kid is basically screwed and will soon see the inside of a prison cell for what he did. To gather your friends and beat him up now, when you're so close to your goal of letting this kid get his shit ruined by the system, would just be foolish. It might feel more like true justice, but it seems as if in the end, he is gonna get owned in the ass (no pun intended) for this, and you won't... as long as you just sit back and let it play itself out.

I wish you luck in this matter, my friend. Revenge might feel good in the short run, but just imagine how much better it'll be feel knowing that he will be somewhere where he can't hurt any more innocent people, and you aren't in there with him for getting off on the feeling of vengance right after it happened. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Jehosaphaty
Mar 14, 2006, 10:43 PM
On 2006-03-14 17:04, InfinityXXX wrote:
But I still wodner, what type of parents this kid has?

If he even has parents or, if he does, more than likely he has one's that don't know what's going on. Hope your brother recovers.

Dreadlock
Mar 14, 2006, 11:43 PM
That's some tough shit man. Some kids these days.

I can't say much about this but the usual.

Tell him not to mess with these bad asses or enroll him in an Israeli self-defense class.

I understand your whole blood is thicker than water thing. If someone deliberately put their hands on my family, vengeance would be swift and fatal.

But the human side of me thinks.

This kid, no matter how much of a jerk-ass he is, has his own family, who (not always) care for him.

Don't do anything that would get you caught.

Feel me?

BogusKun
Mar 17, 2006, 04:48 AM
I'M AM MAD! Psoworld, I'm to the point where I dunno if I can control myself!

I just got home from school and my mom told me that today my brother was BEAT UP SO BAD THAT HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! He was unconscious for a long time and all due to a stupid thing.

Based off the entire classroom the event took place in. My brother was sitting in band and the teacher had left. There was this boy(the same grade as my bro*8th* but he had flunked so much that hes old enough to be in my grade*11th*)and he was flipping dominos across the room and one hit my brother on the nose. My brother went up to the boy and BEFORE HE COULD GET HIS WORDS OUT the boy hit my bro in the stomach and my bro fell to the ground and went unconscious.

The boy then got uon top of my brother and started hitting my brother in the Jaw and Head while my brother WAS UNCONSCIOUS!

My mom was called and my mom is pressing charges on the boy and suing his mom but I'm so f****n angry that I could kill that bitch.

Kids say hes way bigger than my brother and hes in my grade(11th).

My brother had to go to the hospital and they say he got something called a hematosis(smthin like that)

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this kid, hes not in any ld class so what is wrong with him?

You deserve to die! when you beat up on someone thats smaller than you and beat up on you the way that boy did.

My brother can't remember anything as of now but some friends of mine that go there are giving me leads.

I could kick that boys ass. The witnesses even said he the boy was laughing and bragging about it.

I've erased what I typed earlier about going out to fuck the boy up for I won't do that but IF he was to appear in front of me theres no telling what I'll do.

I really want to slap the boys momma because you can onl imagine the boys parents and how they handle things.

Edit: I took somethings out due to that I was typing in anger. I cooled down now but I'm still angry in the inside.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: InfinityXXX on 2006-03-14 16:57 ]</font>

When you go off your head like that think about these lyrics you'll be living by

Lord forgive him
He got them dark forces in him
But he also got a rightous cause for sinnin
Them a murder me so i gotta murder them first
Emergency doctors performin procedures
Jesus
I ain't tryin to be facetiousBut "Vengance is mine" said the Lord
You said it better than all
Leave n*+*s on deaths door
Breathin off res-por-ratorsfor killin my best boy, HATERS

I happend to have been listening to lucifer(white album vers) while I read this.

Next time you're about to get into a fight for you or your brother... think about this

do NOT get into this fight. It will not help you. Let your brother know not to get into another fight.

I been in so many fights and won... and I do not brag because I stood up only for myself. I been through a lot. I wish I never got into those fights. I fight for a good reason now. You shouldn't do this kid.

Take my advice. NEVER RETALIATE IN VENGEANCE!!! It will go against what you stand for if you look for fights.

That guy will become a victim if he continues being him so do not worry about him. You and your brothers do yourselves.

PM me if you really need me to get that knowledge on you black.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BogusKun on 2006-03-17 01:53 ]</font>

Charmander02
Mar 17, 2006, 04:46 PM
Why the hell would a kid beat the shit out of someone who was unconious? And why didnt anyone do anything about it, i mean there were other kids in the class right? Now i pissed off too, like how low do you have to be do to fucking shit like that? Yeah, sure he could have stopped after knocking your bro unconcious but he didnt. This kid deserves to get the shit kicked out of him. But is it the right thing to do? NO. Just let things be and some devine intervention's going to happen or karma, which ever you want to beleive.

InfinityXXX
Mar 17, 2006, 06:38 PM
Update:My brother finally went to school today and he got a lot of hugs from kids and teachers. He was telling me how theres a bunch of rumors going around like that he had a pernament hole in his head.

ANyways, we should be getting the police report in 3 days.

Atayin
Mar 17, 2006, 07:35 PM
On 2006-03-17 15:38, InfinityXXX wrote:
Update:My brother finally went to school today and he got a lot of hugs from kids and teachers. He was telling me how theres a bunch of rumors going around like that he had a pernament hole in his head.

ANyways, we should be getting the police report in 3 days.

I'm extremely glad to hear that you were able to keep your cool by not acting on your anger.

I can identify with how you felt in this situation. I know that, where I'm from.. if somebody messes with your family, then it's time to throw down. I'm especially pissed to hear that your brother got assaulted despite the difference in size.. and the fact he was unconcious. I feel like beating the tar out of that punk.. I'd only imagine that you'd be pissed. The sad thing, though is that usually the people who seek out justice are the ones who end up having to pay, no matter how righteous their rage is.

Even if this punk gets off scott-free, which I doubt he will.. then, trust me. What goes around comes around. I don't believe in karma per-say, but it amazes me how people always end up getting what's coming to them. Law of averages says that if you mess around enough, you're bound to end up screwing yourself over eventually.

So, regardless of what happens.. I'll quote my grandfather who was the wisest and most streetsmart person I've ever known, "Just let a n...(let's use the word 'Brotha') run his mouth and go your own way". This guy sounds like a loser, so just "go your own way" and he'll end up wreaking even more havok on his own life then he already has.

I'm sure you were on the same page already, though. I think you're doing the right thing by letting the situation take care of itself. I think that the worst thing to do at these times is for people to try and take things into their own hands, especially with their emotions so closely involved.

[/rant]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atayin on 2006-03-17 16:37 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
Mar 17, 2006, 07:50 PM
The system should get him. I have only gotten into 3 fights in my life... I am 15. It's hard not to attack him and beat [i]him unconcious but, as said before, revenge won't help.

It's good your brother is OK. I had a situation really simalir to this. Me and my friends wre wrestling and when i started wrestling my friend's friend, Tyler, things went bad. i wanted to wrestle him because he always picked on my smaller friend, Nick (about 5ft tall.) He got mad when he fell first and grabbed his skate board and started swinging it at me. It hit my leg twice (i saw it hit me but i didn't feel it) and i tackkeled him.

He left (almost crying) and came back in 10 minutes with a bat. I had 100 scenerios going through my head of how this would go. I picked up my bike (it sounds corny but i held it in front of me so his bat could get caught) and after 15 minutes of negotiating he put down his bat (and i dropped the bike.)

Point being, don't go with a rash method like attacking the bully 'til he is senseless. In the end, i hope the bully gets what he deserves and it all works out. (but he does deserve a beating which prison can give.)