PDA

View Full Version : XB-Item: I really need someone get and name an s-rank for me

Rain_The_Merc
Mar 15, 2006, 04:57 PM
I have tried to name my own katana but I can't find a c-mode team that will help me so if anyone can name one for me I will give them any item they want.
This is the first time I had to ask someone to do a job for me, so plz don't make me disgrace myself anymore.

Rain_The_Merc
Mar 15, 2006, 05:40 PM
wow no one has even asked me what I wanted to call it.

Ladriachan
Mar 15, 2006, 06:37 PM
probably because ep2 takes a focused team to clear and if you go through that mess your more than likely NOT going to give up your hard earned s-rank O.o

Rain_The_Merc
Mar 17, 2006, 12:52 AM
It's not that hard the only reason I'm not getting it myself is because it's hard to find someone to play with.

xxTrystanxx
Mar 17, 2006, 05:07 AM
Then you obviously haven't asked the right people! Come to Dav 10 -- you'll probably have no trouble finding Cmode folks there... I know myself and a few others will be starting Ep. 2 Shortly... add my gamertag Deathwalk28 and I'll see if I can't help hook you up.

Rain_The_Merc
Mar 18, 2006, 12:57 PM
Thank you. My character name is Rain. I'm a HUmar and I have black clothes.

Buriningwolf
Mar 19, 2006, 07:56 PM
I can help since I don't got any S-Ranks weapons yet. If you can wait for about week or so I can setup account just keep your eyes for a Ramar in black (Row1) name wolf. BTW, do you know the site where you can a Hunter License without a credit card?