PDA

View Full Version : Screencap Team - Heads Up

rbf2000
Oct 2, 2002, 07:02 PM
I need to know what kinda heat you guys are packing.

If you have a video capture card, great - let me know. If you don't, then let me know how you plan to take screens.

I also want to know which version you have. I know jon, frink and sol have the GC version. If you're waiting for the US version, that's fine, just let me know.

I also want to know if you are interested in primarily taking gameplay shots or item shots. Not that it will really make that much of a differance.

Also, you will be submitting the screens that you take to me. You can either email them to me at [email protected] or if you feel so inclined, upload them to your own server, and give me the link so I can work my magic.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to pm me, or IM me.

Saladwood
Oct 3, 2002, 12:54 AM
YES! EVERONE IN THE SCREENCAP/ITEMS TEAM REPORT TO RBF2000!!!!!!

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Oct 3, 2002, 06:27 AM
Sir, private SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko reporting in, sir!
The private is equipped with an ATI All in wonder 7500 using a store.nintendo.com s-video cable. Private SnK will be using the Gamecube domestic PSO for item shots and anything that is new to the Gamecube version =._.=

Ziggy-san
Oct 5, 2002, 12:18 AM
...aaa...I can make video captures...and from those, okay screenshots...

I'm still trying to figure out why the screen capture function messes up the colors...

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 5, 2002, 01:49 AM
Look for my thread in the general forums with topic six videos plus another. those are my vids.

actually a suggestion perhaps, i've noticed that not all songs are in the BGM test compared to the new OST. perhaps something could be done where if we come across a song in the game that isn't in the BGM test, we do a live rip from the game and put it into like a music section on the site. i've already gotten that piano version of still can see the light. i just have to mp3 it.

also...i'm limited to 60 megs so i'd appreciate it if perhaps i could find a host so i can continue working my magic. (i think i've only got like 5 megs left)

Sput
Oct 8, 2002, 11:48 PM
Sputnik here... I have a Dazzle Hollywood DV-Bridge... S-Video from the GC... waiting for the US version of the "O".

I have 100mb of online disk space.. bout 60mb available.

i can do high quality video for the web if needed.

Ask and i can do it for you.. even if it isn't listed above http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sput
Oct 8, 2002, 11:51 PM
By the way.. i have the new PSO soundtrack (songs of ragol)... does that have all the tracks in the new version? Some missing? This is in reference to the BGM test question above....

I will take whatever shots or video need to be taken......

PrinceBrightstar
Oct 9, 2002, 10:24 PM
yep, i hit my limit. we need to start moving stuff over to PSOw servers or else i can't put my latest video up.

eRUPT
Oct 10, 2002, 12:41 AM
We got all your movies up Jon so you can get that other one up if you'd like.