PDA

View Full Version : PSO Buddy Icons

Vejita
Oct 2, 2002, 08:13 PM
Ok, try to refrain from calling me an idiot, but i am. And try to refrain from beating me into the ground for my technological imparedness. And try to whatever...please. I went to the buddy icons section right, to get me a nifty little PSO buddy icon, yay. How nice, any ways, that sh*t dont work. The picture is a link to a site that just shows the picture again. And the name is a link to a site that just shows the picture again. And then theres a link that leads you back to the home page. Im lost, there must be an easier way!! Gaaaaaaaaaah!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.......

pixelate
Oct 2, 2002, 08:18 PM
You want to Right Click the image and choose Save Picture As.

ABDUR101
Oct 2, 2002, 08:19 PM
Right Click, save pic as. Load AIM, goto buddy icon selector and goto the dir where you saved the pic. =)

*EDIT*
... ;_; Darn you pixel

*moves to Site Related as it partains to the Site*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-10-02 18:20 ]</font>

Vejita
Oct 6, 2002, 12:02 AM
Ok buddies, believe it or not, I did that the first time. Here in lies the problem. The ones that fade the picture in and out, dont work so well as a picture. So im gonna need some real help.

Blenjar
Oct 10, 2002, 08:13 PM
Am I one of your buddies even if I can't help?

Vejita
Oct 13, 2002, 07:20 PM
Yes Blenjar, you are. HOWEVER! Thanks to my cunning and genious, i figured out the problem myself! BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!! For all fellow idiots, or those who care, right click the image and select "save target as". It works pretty damn well. Thank you and goodnight.