PDA

View Full Version : Item: what weapon class is your favourite

DragonStorm
Mar 17, 2006, 01:17 PM
hey for all you fans like me i would like to see people posting what your favourite weapon class is and maybe what weapons you plan on using in psu...as for me im going to get sabers and double sabers* their my favourite weapon class. i plan on mostly using sabers and upgrading that skill to become a jedi master lol jk. naw just to become a saber freak. hope theres some insane double sabers in this game...ok everyone post your favourite weapon your going to use in the new psu.

fumatanera
Mar 17, 2006, 01:24 PM
slicers!! dual weilded slicers at that!! it might be a little disappointing if the keep the exact same wep model from PSO. a new lok would be cool. oh and partisans.

slicers and partisans ":P

Hyda
Mar 17, 2006, 02:12 PM
definatly swords and guns love that stuff, maybe some staffs too, they were ok in the last game...

Ennie
Mar 17, 2006, 02:34 PM
One thing that I think is very cool is the ability to run while shooting. I really felt that was missing in PSO! It's a great addition IMO! The first person view which spots new weak spots on enemies also sounds a little interesting. I imagine I'd use two handguns or one handgun and another weapon (slicer? sword?). That certainly sounds nice!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ennie on 2006-03-17 11:36 ]</font>

MXdude
Mar 17, 2006, 03:19 PM
Iv always been a mechgun and partisan freak

But, until the game is out, Im not sure if i will still like those. It depends on how they changed stuff.

TheFluffiest
Mar 17, 2006, 03:50 PM
Slicers plz. ;-; The serious lack of confirmation of my beloved slicers is downright detrimental to this fox's health. I think I might just up and die if the game is released and there are no slicers. Seriously. And that won't be fun at all, will it?

Pseudo
Mar 17, 2006, 04:15 PM
Lockguns and Bazookas i was deadly with them using my RAcast ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pseudo on 2006-03-17 13:16 ]</font>

SekotheFOmar
Mar 17, 2006, 07:39 PM
Staffs and spears, PSU made those weapons look awesome and flexble in combat. But practicly any weapon would whoop booty. I plan to kill in style

DamonKatu
Mar 17, 2006, 11:45 PM
I like to use duel sabers, meck gun, and pole weapon like the BKB in PSO. I wounder if their will be status reguirements on psu like on pso...

_Tek_
Mar 18, 2006, 12:02 AM
Swords i guess, large ones.

Alizar
Mar 18, 2006, 12:11 AM
BLADES, lots of blades..... of all different sizes.
P.S. canes are for %$!&@#%!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alizar on 2006-03-20 19:36 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Mar 18, 2006, 01:13 PM
KNUCKLES! Ain't nothing better than whooping up on someone with your fists and feet, and it looks ahelluvalot cooler than using any other kinda weapon.

Kano-Okami
Mar 18, 2006, 03:43 PM
I can't wait to see the new double sabers, those were always my favorite weapon class.

zandra117
Mar 18, 2006, 04:16 PM
Daggers, claws, and magic staffs.

Bot-Bot
Mar 18, 2006, 04:32 PM
For me it will depend on the different combos based on what weapons your using, but as of right now... knuckles and claws.

GuitarHero
Mar 19, 2006, 11:41 AM
Gawsh,...Long Bows and Mech Guns..Mmm Long Bows... =3

Kei-Kusaragi
Mar 19, 2006, 11:47 AM
I like Swords...Swords all the way! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Saraphim
Mar 19, 2006, 01:09 PM
hmmm, I'd pick double sabers or mech guns, always liked those!

Zindura
Mar 19, 2006, 03:41 PM
I'm really interested in the newer weapon classes that have been showed. I'll be looking forward to using bows, shotguns, that Photon beam cannon, and the like.

I wonder if the bow will be either a hunter or ranger-esque weapon...?

QuadTail
Mar 19, 2006, 05:42 PM
I like primarily handguns.
I like sabers and daggers, too. Those spears seem like they could be something for me...
Double sabers... Well, they make nice spinning motions, but... It'd not quite me.
Mmmm... I think I'll probably end up using guns as usual. ... Love guns for some weird reason.
The shotguns actually look more like guns now! Not a mix between a vacuum cleaner and a crossbow. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Double handguns! Or maybe a handgun and a dagger/saber!

Dre_o
Mar 19, 2006, 08:14 PM
Double saber and Bow, straight up!

EJ
Mar 19, 2006, 10:18 PM
The Long Bow and the duel wielding claws <3

SekotheFOmar
Mar 20, 2006, 04:54 PM
How snap forgot about the photon bows, that'll be my main range weapon

Ragnarok_22
Apr 13, 2006, 08:43 PM
Double sabers and partisans, but I gonna try longbows for a ranged weapon.

scott1114
Apr 14, 2006, 07:43 AM
melee weapons all the way

LocWolf
Apr 14, 2006, 09:03 AM
If the functionality of the weapons is similar to PSO, then I'd say double sabers, swords and handguns.

LogicDreams
Apr 14, 2006, 10:06 AM
PSO World,

When I'm out with my Racaseal, I use everything from cannons to pistols, mechguns, claws, sabers etc. Whatever suits the occasion.

Using my Fonewman I can't get enough of how he walks around all "diddly doddly" with his rod weapons. His saying is "A Force get his hands dirty? Hah!" And this is one of the reasons I love to use wands with him. Smacking enemies from a mile away!

When it comes to my Hunewearl its the combination weapons that make things look so sweet. Daggers and double sabers!

-Taquenah

InitialCat
Apr 14, 2006, 11:50 AM
I like Rifles (especially with freezing abilities or the Frozen shooter) and mechguns. On the melee side I prefer swords

ulyoth
Apr 14, 2006, 12:01 PM
Swords, isnt there Double swords in PSU..cant remember.
A tek bow like in the turok series would be great, that whining sound of a tek arrow about to explode XD

Shade-
Apr 14, 2006, 11:39 PM
Beast: Claws, Axe, and Slicer/wand combo or wand/wand combo, depending on how slicers work/if they are even present >:(
Human: Saber, Partsian, Long Bow
Cast: Rifle, Mechgun, Shot. gun bot all the way. You don't need swords if all the mobs are lying dead 50 feet across the room >:)

Those are the archetypes I'm looking at starting with, I dont know which one(s) I'll use most. I also dont know about the magic deal, and how many weapon configuration slots we will have. If It's only 3 like we've seen in videos, I might have to crunch to get any sort of spellcasting in, but that will probably have to wait till the final release to find out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shade- on 2006-04-14 21:46 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Apr 19, 2006, 11:47 AM
Shade, I think it was you, I'm not sure. A couple of ppl pointed out that there's a 1h axe in the Battle Of video. I watched it a few times to be sure. It's actually a 2h axe. I believe in DnD terms, it's considered similar to a Dwarven Urgrosh. Not exactly a great axe, but, still VERY cool looking. I know it's 2h cause even tho he holds it in 1h, he swings with both (something of that size HAS to). Just thought I'd point it out & yes, I will be using axes quite heavily. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sev
Apr 19, 2006, 12:05 PM
I'm thinking I wanna test out how everyting works... I don't really know if the combos'll work or not.

Dagger/Saber
Saber/Claw
Dagger/Claw

I just wanna do those combinations just because. Other then that, I think I'm gonna go with a Sword. A nice, big Sword. It cuts down on the number of swings I have to make, even though it sacrifices speed. I wonder what stat will modify attack speed, so I can swing it as fast as som characters would swing a saber.

That'd be something to see haha.

mechatra
Apr 19, 2006, 04:07 PM
I think my fave weapon class so far from what we've seen is Spears all the way really. For range the photon bow really attracts me, and the rod looks pretty cool now aswell ^_^

Oji_Retta
Apr 19, 2006, 04:15 PM
My favorite weapon class has always been and will always be the Sword. It allowed me to survive in tough areas by lining enemies up and got me through more than one tight situation.