PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Importing PSU?

xenokai
Mar 18, 2006, 03:28 AM
Is it coming out in japan march 30? if so is anyone Importing it? and which version are you importing? Also could you please try it using a dial up connection thats all they offer here where i live and pso always ran so good on dial up =(

ulyoth
Mar 18, 2006, 04:53 AM
Im interested in Importing the US version, im guessing it would work, but im not sure. With the japanese PSU i think you would need a Japanese version of Windows.

Fossil
Mar 18, 2006, 05:47 AM
I really have found no point for importing anything. Why buy something you can't read? I see it as a massive addiction for someone that needs a game before it is released in their country. Sooo, I'm waiting. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryna
Mar 18, 2006, 09:28 AM
On 2006-03-18 00:28, xenokai wrote:
Is it coming out in japan march 30?

Phantasy Star Universe's release date has been changed to "2006." The March 30 date is just a memory now.

GaijinPUnch
Mar 21, 2006, 10:52 PM
With the japanese PSU i think you would need a Japanese version of Windows.

Nah, you'll just need to set your default non-Unicode langauge to Japanese in the control panel, and basically, you have a "Japanese Windows" machine.

BORBAN
Mar 21, 2006, 11:31 PM
There's no way I'm going to buy a game that I can't understand or have to read. It would be different if I was deaf but not yet. I'll wait for something I can understand.

DarK-SuN
Mar 22, 2006, 08:00 AM
On 2006-03-21 20:31, BORBAN wrote:
There's no way I'm going to buy a game that I can't understand or have to read. It would be different if I was deaf but not yet. I'll wait for something I can understand.

It's funny that you should say that, considering PSO had only text and no voice acting, which is how PSU will most likely be handled online (it'd probably be too much to make every online NPC actually speak diferent things for each mission and in each location) and for the most part of the offline extra mode (same reasons as above, but likely to have some default things voice acted).

Expect that only the offline story mode will have any form of voice acting, maybe with some non important NPCs having text only speech like in other voice acted RPGs.

But, back on topic: I'm very inclined to import PSU.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarK-SuN on 2006-03-22 05:02 ]</font>

BORBAN
Mar 22, 2006, 04:19 PM
I'm not.

Forever Zero
Mar 23, 2006, 08:15 PM
I'm not importing another PSO game after that experience I had with JP ver 1.0 where they seperated the server. >< I'll wait for the US version. I got PSO BB to keep me busy until then. ( '-')b

therealAERO
Mar 23, 2006, 09:08 PM
I will import it just to play The Story Mode, and The Extra mode. I feel I won't be able to get online, but thats ok.

Tycho
Mar 24, 2006, 08:32 AM
I will.

Ash1ey
Mar 24, 2006, 08:44 AM
On 2006-03-23 17:15, Forever Zero wrote:
I'm not importing another PSO game after that experience I had with JP ver 1.0 where they seperated the server. >< I'll wait for the US version. I got PSO BB to keep me busy until then. ( '-')b

Second'd

(I second that)