PDA

View Full Version : looking for the folloing:) i have everything else heh

Auran
Feb 12, 2001, 01:07 AM
i need delsabers buster, s-beats, delsabers shield, a rare armor like parasyte with SLOTS.

i have every unique item cept those and the real agito. some of my better ones that im offereing are ultimate shield, spiritualist shield, celestriel shield, dragon slayer +9, double saber +20, blade dance, S&M Justice, and other stuff...i have too much...oh i got rare angel/mind++ as well for u casters
email me at [email protected]
only looking for the items i mentioned.

gregoth
Feb 13, 2001, 10:25 PM
i have a PARASITE WEAR.Im lookin for CLUB OF LOCONIUM + 3 MORE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR THE TRADE .contact me if interested

gregoth
Feb 13, 2001, 10:26 PM
i have a PARASITE WEAR.Im lookin for CLUB OF LOCONIUM + 3 MORE OF YOUR ITEMS FOR THE TRADE .contact me if interested P.S i also have s-beats

Zipp0
Feb 14, 2001, 04:41 PM
I have a club of loconium +9. If you want to trade for that parasite wear AIM or email me.

DW
Feb 14, 2001, 04:44 PM
I have the parasite armor and is intrested in your double saber.

Auran
Feb 14, 2001, 05:26 PM
how many slots do your armors have? im looking for 2 or more

Auran
Feb 14, 2001, 05:27 PM
and yes i have club of lanconium with % 60 to either darkness or a beats i forget.

Auran
Feb 14, 2001, 05:29 PM
lol sorry for chainposting but i no longer need delsabers buster and s-beats just good rare armor with slots and delsabers shield, and i still got hella items to offerhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif including god/power angel/mind++ god/mind and whole buncha gold slot items