View Full Version : Everyone poops

Otis_Kat
Mar 24, 2006, 06:56 PM
Im freaking sick of it!

Almost everytime I have to go "#2" my mom comes slamming on the door because she has to go. Can't she get it through her head that she's not the only one who has to go to the bathroom?

Then she yells at me to use the other one which she knows is broken and can't accept "such large loads"

What's really the kicker is she only usually urinates but will sit their for ten minutes arguing about the bathroom instead of using the other one.

Maridia
Mar 24, 2006, 07:24 PM
Well, let's file that under the "Aggravating, I'm sure, but you probably should've just kept that one to yourself" file, shall we? <____<

Tell her you'll be done when you're done. Or next time she goes in, do it to her.

Rainbowlemon
Mar 24, 2006, 07:29 PM
Put some cling film on the toilet and hear her scream. Muahaha.

See, if you kept that to yourself, I wouldn't have had to say that.

ABDUR101
Mar 24, 2006, 07:45 PM
Funny, my sister does that all the time when she stops in. She hasn't lived at home in quite some time, is nearing 30, but if she has to go and someone else is currently partaking of the porcelin, she gets rather aggrivated.

My brother and I mostly make a habit of torturing her when she does as such.

Charmander02
Mar 25, 2006, 04:18 PM
Yeah, i prefer to go #2 in only one bathroom in my house (i notice it tends to give me less trouble), and i get pretty pissed if others are in it too.

Night_Raid
Mar 26, 2006, 12:01 AM
partaking of the porcelin, rofl, oh my damn, i gotta use that one

it just shows how far some people have their heads up their asses, its like when i have to get up at 11:00 to take a piss, "what are you still doing up?" all i fucking hear so i told her "what? i suppose i should just hold it in until i wake up the next morning drenched in my own bodily products?" some people just cant ge their heads out of their own asses, yes i used that line two times in the same post, deal with it.

Dreadlock
Mar 26, 2006, 12:35 PM
This is pretty personal. Talking about scat and your mother relieving her selve of waste. It's quite kinky.

Maridia
Mar 26, 2006, 07:20 PM
Uh, at the risk spam... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif x100000000

Balthor
Mar 26, 2006, 07:28 PM
Disgusting. But somewhat amusing.

I just don't know about this one.

Atayin
Mar 26, 2006, 08:19 PM
My friend was talking to me on the phone once when I hear his mom SHOUTING

"DAN!! ARE YOU OFF THE JON YET????"

he freaked out "MOM!! I'm on the phone! I'd be really pissed if it was a girl!!"

so on that note.. i had to end the convo.

Everyone poops, sure.. but that doesn't mean it's everyone else's business http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Atayin on 2006-03-26 17:20 ]</font>

StarLionsX
Mar 27, 2006, 01:13 AM
Amen.