PDA

View Full Version : Just leave already

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 27, 2006, 05:25 PM
Man, I can't deal with him.

Throwing open my door on your way to the bathroom everytime isn't funny, its being a jackass. Its bothering me when I'm trying to study and do some homework. I close it, you open it again, laugh. I ask you to stop you say go to hell.

I take your stupid game and take it out of the case and place it in your room on the floor as a joke and you assume I threw it down and it magically opened like that?

Think about that for 1 second. If I throw down a closed gamecase, how is the disc going to be upside down, the instruction manual removed and be placed neatly in one spot?

But no you overreact, throw a full trashcan at me, I throw it back and you get in my face, yell at me, cuss at me for throwing your precious $50 piece of crap stupid basketball game. Yell at grandma and call me crazy, don't admit what you did, don't admit you're a goddamn hypocrite.

Using $300 worth of my gaming hardware in your room and finding a game of yours on the floor, unscatched and able to play means you need to push your weight around again? Thanks for stealing "the cake and eating it too."

You throw my games down in front of me and laugh in my face like a retard. I pick it up you throw it down again. You throw trash at me instead of in my trashcan and don't get your own damn trashcan for your room. You throw trash on me when I'm sleeping, what the fuck is wrong with you?

You certainly get your jollies giving me a hard time and watching me get angry, but you should look in the damn mirror and see its being a goddamn jerk and is wrong.

I stand up for myself and you take it as a cue to try to fight me again? What do you expect me to do?

You need to hurry up and move out older brother, this is not cool. I'm told he's moving out soon but SOON isn't enough.

Give me a guilt trip about moving in here, using up your precious electricity and internet? Charge me for it and I'll pay. But its not your house is it. So shut the hell up.

Catch me asleep at and waking up at 5 or 6 pm? People can't take a nap? You assume they're lazyass people? You don't assume I have trouble sleeping, especially when you're constantly breathing down my neck with your bullshit day in day out. I am super stressed and am not falling asleep unless I'm 100% exhausted or sleep depriven lately, OKAY? HARD TO SLEEP? HELLO?

DO YOU KNOW HOW SMART I AM? I ALREADY TOOK THAT CLASS HERE I'LL SELL YOU MY TESTS, YOU'RE DOING YOUR HOMEWORK? YOU'RE STAYING UNTIL THE END OF THE WHOLE CLASS, ARE YOU STUPID? I NEVER DID THAT, WE ONLY HAD 7 PEOPLE IN MY CLASS AND I WAS SMARTER THAN EVERYONE, I DIDN'T TAKE THE FINAL AND STILL PASSED

Everyone is not you. People can't be different huh? Classes don't always work the same way. I don't need to buy your tests to pass this class. There aren't just 7 people in the class. Whatever the hell you did has nothing to do with me, in this class, when you're not there. But goddamnit its hard to try to do your homework when you're in my face everytime I try to do it.

I'm really getting pissed and don't think I can even finish these damn classes at this rate. I need to get the hell out of here, or he does. I'm not motivated to do this damn work when nobody cares if I do pass or not, or even care to ask. I'm not taking classes for you, soo why the hell am I taking classes you picked? Why do you call me a loser when I'm not failing, and not by a thread, but by a wide margin, as in doing above average?

I'm thinking with little hindisght about just failing the damn classes because you're giving me all kinds of a hard time and I want to do this to spite you. Let you win your stupid "game" and know for myself that I could pass the damn classes but chose not to. Go back when you're not around and take different classes.

Thanks again for not admitting guilt, push me to cry myself silly in a corner again because you're a bastard and I gotta learn the hard way to never talk to you again ever. Thanks mom for when I call you and tell you, you tell me I'm wrong, I'm a baby, just take it, you're crazy, he didn't do that, you need to grow up, you're old, blah blah blah. I'm glad he sweettalks you when I'm just screaming and crying my ass off here. Thanks for not believing me and making me trust you less than ever and remember when you wouldn't stick up for me and lied to my face.

I can't ignore him forever, he's gonna keep pushing me until I pop and then say I'm crazy and try to get me kicked out or whatever his motives are.

I'm always wrong to everyone. Thanks a lot. Start fights with me, don't take the blame, get a third party involved to use against me, force me to a stupid emotional edge and breakdown. Real cool guy huh?

If you want me to just fall off a bridge or something, just say it and I'll know sooner rather than later what you think of me, and I won't jump off that bridge just because you said I should, because you think so. Your damn words hold no weight when you want someone to kill themselves, when you break people down and enjoy it. When you don't let them stand up for themselves and go behind their backs to hurt someone.

navci
Mar 27, 2006, 05:59 PM
:< You need to get out of there. Seriously. It sounds like that this situation has been going on a long time and doesnt' look like it will stop anytime soon.
The only way out is well.. OUT, it seems. Get away from all the negative influences. Really, no one deserved to be harassed like that. :<

*hugglez*

Daikarin
Mar 27, 2006, 06:09 PM
To have to deal with him laughing in your face, and him pushing his luck whenever you don't give in to his provoking, by doing the same thing, over and over. As if asking for a fight, doing everything in that sense except saying it, with no regards to rational talk or "enough is enough" for that matter. To know it comes from someone who should set up the example, and instead of promoting respect promotes anger. To know he will never listen to reason, arguments or words for that matter, not even if you're serious.

To deal with this 24h per day, it's hard to keep a cool head. But that's what you need to do.

It seems to me you spend a lot of time with him. You should, even with people that you like a lot, like a girlfriend or a trustworthy friend, gain some distance. It's only healthy for the two, altough it doesn't seem like it. To be constantly around someone all day will tire you out subcounsciously, both ending up treating the other as granted. Of course this doesn't happen to everyone - But to a big share of people it does. If this is your case, if you feel distance would help you and your brother get along, then by all means go ahead. Make him understand you're also someone, and that you prefer to be around people that truly respect you. And with this I mean, for example, go study to the park or at a friend's house or something. Arrange it so that you see your brother less, but also to the point where you don't cut off completely - just enough to let each other mind their own business for a while.

If that doesn't work, KUNG FOO HIS A...

It's allright, I'm cool.

InfinityXXX
Mar 28, 2006, 12:13 AM
Having a lot of experience with jerk brothers(for some reason mines haven't acted bad or mean ever since his fight) I would say you need to get out of there. At least for a little while. Do you have a friend or a relative that lives near by that you can stay with for a little while?

Or just save up some money and live in a hotel/motel for a few days. Bottom line, you just need a break from that house. Your under too much stress especially in your own house.

Atayin
Mar 28, 2006, 07:13 AM
Sorry to hear that things are rough for you right now. I know it's tough living with someone you can't get along with. It sounds like he is being a very petty person and bullying of any kind pisses me off, so naturally I wanna say "KICK HIS TEETH IN" but, upon actually thinking about it, I guess that would just make things worse.

He may seem like he's getting away with everything right now, but his antics are bound to catch up with him eventually. Either way, we're behind you and your supercool hair, Haya. Hang in there.

Maybe moving out just isn't an option right now, but if that's the case.. don't let it get you down. If you can get through dealing with this super-douchebag, then you can deal with anything, right?

I think that you can make it through this. You're obviously better then he is and I'm sure he knows it. I bet that's probably why he's even giving you such a hard time.

Maridia
Mar 28, 2006, 02:49 PM
On 2006-03-28 04:13, Atayin wrote:
Either way, we're behind you and your supercool hair, Haya. Hang in there.

Maybe moving out just isn't an option right now, but if that's the case.. don't let it get you down. If you can get through dealing with this super-douchebag, then you can deal with anything, right?

I think that you can make it through this. You're obviously better then he is and I'm sure he knows it. I bet that's probably why he's even giving you such a hard time.

Indeed. I would tell you to get the hell away from there, but I don't think that's an option. I guess trying to talk to him when it's quiet wouldn't work. He'd probably laugh at you for showing any sort of feeling. What a dickhead. I guess you just have to.. deal with it. :/

It's good that you rant in here, and not do something you'll regret. Frankly, I don't think you should let that asswipe touch your ps2. Get a lock on your door. Seriously. Look into it. A big strong lock. And we're all here for you. :/ I wish there was more we could all do for you. *hugs tight*