PDA

View Full Version : Gamefront.de - JP Release on June 30th?

Ryna
Mar 28, 2006, 09:19 AM
I saw the following on gamefront.de this morning:

Phantasy Star Universe im Juni?

28.03.06 - Das Rollenspiel Phantasy Star Universe Click Picture von Sega könnte laut Amazon.co.jp am 30.06.06 in Japan erscheinen. So gibt der Online-Shop den Termin der PC-Version mit diesem Datum an; da die PS2-Version damals zeitgleich mit der PC-Version ausgeliefert werden sollte, könnte die Konsolen-Version ebenfalls Ende Juni erscheinen.

Sega hatte Phantasy Star Universe Click Picture vor kurzem auf einen unbestimmten Termin verschoben. Offiziell hat Sega noch keinen neuen Termin genannt.

Essentially what it is saying is that the Japanese division of Amazon is listing the JP PC release for PSU to be June 30th. If you go to this webpage, you'll see that is the case:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000CLMPPA/250-2981118-0343412

The article then goes on to say that the PS2 version should be released at the same time.

At this point, I think I'll only trust an official release date set by Sega.

fumatanera
Mar 28, 2006, 10:07 AM
On 2006-03-28 06:19, Ryna wrote:

At this point, I think I'll only trust an official release date set by Sega.

agreed, but even an official date doesn't mean much... things are always subject to change

i won't be satisfied until the game is in my hands ^-^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: fumatanera on 2006-03-28 07:10 ]</font>

OdinTyler
Mar 28, 2006, 11:36 AM
On 2006-03-28 06:19, Ryna wrote:
Offiziell hat Sega noch keinen neuen Termin genannt.

I don't speak fluent German, but, seeing as English is rooted in German (being an Anglican language), I can sort of translate this (correct me if Im wrong). What I gather from this is that Sega hasn't confirmed the date listed. What I see it saying is that Sega hasn't commented. I know someone on PSOW speaks German so translating this sentence would help.

Kano-Okami
Mar 28, 2006, 11:58 AM
GO-GO BABEL FISH!

Gamefront.de ~Babelfished~ wrote:

In English:
Phantasy star of university verses in June? 28.03.06 - The game of roles Phantasy star of university verses Click Picture of Sega could appear according to Amazon.co.jp to 30.06.06 in Japan. Thus the on-line Shop indicates the date of the PC version as this date; since the PS2-Version should be delivered at that time at the same time with the PC version, the console version could likewise appear at the end of of June. Sega had shifted Phantasy star of university Universities of Click Picture recently on an indefinite date. Officially Sega called still no new date.

In otherwords ,Odin, Babelfish concurs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Saffran
Mar 28, 2006, 12:45 PM
Ryna has already given the gist of this... no need to babelfish.

DarK-SuN
Mar 30, 2006, 03:39 AM
Not a bad date... but I'll wait to see if Sonic Team agrees with it and announces it themselves.