Genre: Persistent Online RPG
Number of Players: 1-16
Release Date:
US: October 2006
Japan: March 30, 2006
Also Available On: PC

Features: Dual Shock, Memory Card, Online, Stereo Surround, Vibration

Media Size: 1 DVD

I've been keeping an eye on the dates there & it hasn't been THIS specific in awhile. I'm not hopeful of the JP date as it's getting close to March 30. However, the Oct date for US backs up recent claims. Guess we gotta wait & see over the next few days.

DavidNel
Mar 29, 2006, 08:06 PM
We will see tommrow, won't we! I really hope it does...

Ryuzen
Mar 29, 2006, 08:24 PM
*crosses fingers*

Saraphim
Mar 29, 2006, 10:27 PM
If JP PSU releases on the 30th, that would be awesome, but I must admit that if that's the case an October US release is a longer wait than I expected (but I guess I shouldn't be surprised http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

Ryna
Mar 29, 2006, 10:38 PM
It was confirmed a few weeks ago that the game would not be shipping on the 30th. We still have at least a couple more months to wait for the JP release.

OdinTyler
Mar 29, 2006, 11:06 PM
Awww & I was trying to be moderately hopeful with this information. Hey, I tried. I won't give up!

fumatanera
Mar 30, 2006, 08:48 AM
hurry up stupid June

OdinTyler
Mar 30, 2006, 10:48 AM
I just noticed in that the info I posted, IGN has PSU has a 'persistent RPG'. Thats basically saying its an MMO which technically, its not due to no persistent world. It is a massive multiplayer game in that you can have up to 6 ppl in a group & apparently 100+ ppl on a lobby floor. I think PSU's just gonna have to create a whole new sub-genre now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lostinseganet
Mar 30, 2006, 11:13 AM
Why does it say number of players 1-16... Its driving me bonkers.

OdinTyler
Mar 30, 2006, 12:34 PM
Another good point. These damn sites need to get with it & pay attention. Maybe we're going about this the wrong way. Maybe they should read OUR site instead of the other way around. LOL

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 30, 2006, 12:43 PM
Think about it for a minute, do you honestly thing they have time to pay attention to every little detail and podcast and website update that happens? No. This is why sites like PSO World exist. IGN and Gamespot are good to wet your feet, but to dive in, you need to look for the full blown community sites.

Kano-Okami
Mar 30, 2006, 07:13 PM
On 2006-03-30 09:43, Jonathan_F wrote:
Think about it for a minute, do you honestly thing they have time to pay attention to every little detail and podcast and website update that happens? No. This is why sites like PSO World exist. IGN and Gamespot are good to wet your feet, but to dive in, you need to look for the full blown community sites.

Agreed, this site files & catalogs everything about &/or regaurding to PSO&PSU, making it quite the reliable resource.

Beautiful metaphor, btw.