PDA

View Full Version : No News Updates for March 31st

Ryna
Mar 31, 2006, 01:01 PM
It looks like there isn't going to be a news update today. Sonic Team has never uploaded anything new this late in the day to the JP PSU page. Perhaps they are holding back some important news for next week? We'll just have to wait and see.

butzopower
Mar 31, 2006, 02:07 PM
Wishful thinking. Myself, I'd count this as the third week of no updates since the last two were minimal.

fumatanera
Mar 31, 2006, 02:47 PM
face boo to no update

(:O}

Buriningwolf
Mar 31, 2006, 04:25 PM
I guess they took the week for the updates cause a big one might coming soon or they might have run out of ideas for updates.

OdinTyler
Mar 31, 2006, 08:12 PM
No, I think it was Milton Berle or Jackie Mason (can't remember which) that said:

"Always leave 'em wantin' more."

Dhylec
Mar 31, 2006, 08:36 PM
No new update could simply mean that.. there is nothing new to update. Perhaps the game is complete & now is printing phase? Heh. ;]

lostinseganet
Mar 31, 2006, 09:05 PM
On 2006-03-31 17:36, Dhylec wrote:
No new update could simply mean that.. there is nothing new to update. Perhaps the game is complete & now is printing phase? Heh. ;]

If that was true that could have been a update. A game going gold is a big deal to many. (^_^)

Kayai
Mar 31, 2006, 09:56 PM
meh...o well just have to wait for the next week...s'not like i have'a life XP

OdinTyler
Mar 31, 2006, 11:34 PM
The game's done. No disputing that. It's all a matter of when will it be ready so it can come out. Months ago it was established as being approximately 80% done. Since then the game would've been completed. Now all we're doing is waiting on Sega to give the go-ahead & we get our game. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

therealAERO
Mar 31, 2006, 11:39 PM
I can't wait to play this game. This is all me and my girlfriend talk about. PSU PSU PSU!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

DizzyDi
Apr 1, 2006, 01:57 AM
It'd be awesome if the next update was an actual release date for JP AND the US...Prolly wishful thinking.

coomdoom
Apr 1, 2006, 05:05 AM
i would like the next update to be a EU/US site so we don't have to keep translating everything.

Kayai
Apr 1, 2006, 11:36 AM
well, if there was a release date for the next update then we wouldnt need a EU/US sit now would we? ^.^-b

Getintothegame
Apr 1, 2006, 04:18 PM
Hopefully it will be a huge update next week. I was kinda let down without any news this week.

Brus
Apr 1, 2006, 05:58 PM
I can't remember but wasnt the 31st of march the 2nd release date that got canned. OMG THYV TRCKED US ITS OUT!?!!?! Oh how I wish.

DarK-SuN
Apr 2, 2006, 05:16 AM
It's true that on the very days of each (cancelled) release date there were no news.
We can speculate it's related with the fact there were no updates thought up for such dates, so they kept them blank.
Otherwise it's just because they simply want to post pone news to have more impact.