PDA

View Full Version : Magic Box=Jun 30 PSM=May 6

AzureBlaze
Apr 2, 2006, 12:49 AM
The magic box has posted up a possible release date for JP PSU.

As far as I know, no one else posted about this on here yet, so it's just another news article to read. Although many people (make a wise choice) and won't believe ANYthing until Sega itself says so, it is another possibility and encouragement.

This is what it says:
"Amazon.Jp reported that Sega's PS2 online RPG Phantasy Star Universe will be released in Japan on June 30, 2006." and you can read it at http://www.the-magicbox.com/game20060328.shtml

If the Magic Box is believing in AmazonJP enuff to post it up as a (non fools) story, hopefully it has a bit of weight. I guess we may see at E3 coming soon, but till then it is a newsy scrap to encourage.

Oh boy...
I edited this so that it wouldn't make another new topic. Just got PSM today and they have a screencap from PSU in their 'calander' section that gives a may 6 release for USA. How is this stuff getting to print! I mean, I know they make the magazines in advance, but still you'd think someone would take a cue from the internet before posting up imaginary dates. If the beta is april 17, how could it release in may. The june one is a bit more believable though it just adds to the pile. Maybe all these 'official reports' by sites and mags are some kind of psow record for how many of them there get to be before a real one is discovered.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AzureBlaze on 2006-04-05 22:26 ]</font>

GaijinPUnch
Apr 4, 2006, 06:12 PM
Someone posted it already -- they basically said the same thing... that Amazon set the date for 06.30. The weird thing is -- Amazon is usually the LAST person on the block to set the release date.