PDA

View Full Version : THE END OF THE WORLD!

fronebullare
Apr 5, 2006, 05:50 PM
We had a storm in my area the other day.I didn't know what to call it.There was even a tornado warning.First there was thunder,then it started raining,then snowing.Then it all stoped,but the coulds were still there.A few minutes later it started to hail and snow at the same time,then there was more thunder and some lighting and heavy rain...
i'm scared...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 5, 2006, 05:54 PM
This is where you play PSO all night, power outages be damned.

A few months ago we had a hell of a lot of wind one fateful night.

It knocked over trees, mailboxes, all that front yard jazz.

But look, none of this is as bad as Katrina and Hurricane season is nearly year round, and could be starting up again soon. D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-04-05 15:55 ]</font>

fronebullare
Apr 5, 2006, 06:26 PM
...Katrina...was the beginning...

Awna_Enmacone
Apr 5, 2006, 06:44 PM
Heh...

I remember afew years ago, a tornado totally trashed our little town. It turned trees up-side down, destroyed the park and the playground, and the cars were also flipped upside down.

It hailed, snowed, and rain. Thunder shook our house. We brought in all five of our dogs, and stayed in the basement, in one room. No lights. Just candles and one small plastic window. In the morning, our back yard looked like a jungle. The fence was gone, and our biggest thickest tree was on the ground... It was awsome... Even though alot of people were lost that day...

If I were you, I would have enjoyed the moment, but since you live over near where Katrina hit(Well, I'm guessing you live near it), I guess it's pretty serious. With all these weather disasters happening suddenly, I believe Mother Nature is trying to say something... She's not happy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Tact
Apr 5, 2006, 08:14 PM
The end of the world happened when Abdur broke 10000 posts.

On a more serious note: Is everybody okay? I hope nobody got hurt. D:

Bot-Bot
Apr 5, 2006, 08:18 PM
You should've had a super tent, like in "The Day After Tomarrow"

Shadowpawn
Apr 5, 2006, 08:24 PM
On 2006-04-05 18:14, Tact wrote:
The end of the world happened when Abdur broke 10000 posts.

On a more serious note: Is everybody okay? I hope nobody got hurt. D:

WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT, PSO-W WAS DEAD!