PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Looking for Sonic Knuckle.

CupOfCoffee
Apr 7, 2006, 02:50 PM
Hi friends! I did a bit of Easter Egg hunting and finally got one, but it became a Panther's Claw. I would much prefer a Sonic Knuckle, however, and am willing to trade for one.

Things I have:
Note: all percentages and slot numbers are zeroes unless otherwise noted.

PANTHER'S CLAW
NICE SHOT
AKIKO'S FRYING PAN
INFANTRY MANTLE
RECOVERY BARRIER
Yahoo!'s engine
Cell of Mag 502
Easter Egg (Unopened. In case you got a Sonic Knuckle and wanted something else, and would like to try your luck once more.)

Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2006-04-07 21:04 ]</font>

CupOfCoffee
Apr 8, 2006, 08:27 AM
I have now found another Easter Egg, which means I have two unopened. I'd actually be willing to trade both of them for one Sonic Knuckle. (Yes, I really love that weapon. XD)

Maridia
Apr 8, 2006, 10:38 PM
Hey, I'm hunting for a Panther's Claw, Coffee. If I get a Sonic Knuckle, it's all yours if you'll gimme your claw. ;o

Though I DO love those knuckles XD

CupOfCoffee
Apr 9, 2006, 02:16 PM
Sweet nectar! Haha, even if you don't find a Sonic Knuckle, you can still have a Panther's Claw if you want. I actually got two of them--I'm up to... uh, I think five eggs total now. I opened three (two Panther's Claws and a Marina's Bag), and left two unopened for trade. So yeah. Haha. Lemme know via PM or AIM (TeamEvil777) if/when you want to meet on PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CupOfCoffee on 2006-04-09 14:04 ]</font>