PDA

View Full Version : Sega Link >.

Kimil
Apr 14, 2006, 02:34 PM
I want to download the Beta test, but I need a Sega Link account... Could Someone Translate the Registration page? Or Let me use their Acount to downoad the Game?

coomdoom
Apr 14, 2006, 02:44 PM
try looking before posting, there is a page that tells you everything, and a link to the translated page. look on the navbar on the front page.

FayteEternal
Apr 14, 2006, 03:14 PM
I may have misread the beta requirements but don't eligible participants need to reside in Japan? Or maybe there's another way to participate that I haven't read or noticed? O_o;;

Ryna
Apr 14, 2006, 03:22 PM
On 2006-04-14 12:34, Kimil wrote:
I want to download the Beta test, but I need a Sega Link account... Could Someone Translate the Registration page? Or Let me use their Acount to downoad the Game?

PSO-World has a guide for creating a Sega Link account. You can find it here:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2382

That should answer most of your questions.

On 2006-04-14 13:14, FayteEternal wrote:
I may have misread the beta requirements but don't eligible participants need to reside in Japan? Or maybe there's another way to participate that I haven't read or noticed? O_o;;

Being a Japanese resident is one of the requirements. That hasn't stopped several non-Japanese people from registering a Sega Link account and applying for the Beta. It is unknown if Sonic Team will be doing any IP/account filtering.

lostinseganet
Apr 14, 2006, 03:34 PM
I need to learn about sega link. I have read that you can buy a dreamcast from there. Is that true?