PDA

View Full Version : Wings?

Kimil
Apr 16, 2006, 02:18 AM
Hmm, DO you think that there'll be reare clothes like Wings And Tails? Because If the game is going to be focusing on individuality in character apearances, something like these would be on damand... do how do you think rare wears like angel wings would be obtained?

ANIMEniac
Apr 16, 2006, 02:47 AM
i think so. hey pso has mag wings and tails... so i dont see y not

PrinceBrightstar
Apr 16, 2006, 03:08 AM
Doesn't Magashi technically have wings?

If not, what the hell have I been staring at?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2006-04-16 01:08 ]</font>

Pseudo
Apr 16, 2006, 07:09 AM
Magashi has a cape (granted it floats behind him like a mag) but i've seen several artbook designs with other cyber capes and such.

I was thinking the same thing about wings, i liked the devil wing Mag from pso so i hope they have somthing along those lines for clothing.
While i've been thinking about the Giant Cast character im going to make i wondered if you could buy upgrade clothing like Boosters or Rocket packs (doesnt matter if they're only aesthetic) but i've dreamt of having clothing that adds to the bulk of my cast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pseudo on 2006-04-16 05:13 ]</font>

Ludian
Apr 16, 2006, 10:20 AM
yeah id like some wings and such also for my char wouldbe a great addition to the game ^_^

OdinTyler
Apr 16, 2006, 10:53 AM
How come not many notice my ideas for patches & bandages long ago & yet ppl are discussing wings & tails? LOL

LocWolf
Apr 16, 2006, 11:26 AM
These wings would let you fly I assume?

voxie
Apr 16, 2006, 11:32 AM
Judging with PSO's equipment range, and PSU's fashion concerns, I can definitely see wings and tails being in PSU. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryna
Apr 16, 2006, 11:41 AM
On 2006-04-16 09:26, LocWolf wrote:
These wings would let you fly I assume?

I doubt Sonic Team would give costumes with wings the ability to fly. That would unbalance gameplay. However, there will probably be some in the game. Wings and tails are popular RPG fashion items afterall.

LocWolf
Apr 16, 2006, 11:42 AM
Ah, I guess I just didn't see the purpose of wearing wings that don't allow you to fly.

Ryna
Apr 16, 2006, 11:53 AM
On 2006-04-16 09:42, LocWolf wrote:
Ah, I guess I just didn't see the purpose of wearing wings that don't allow you to fly.

A costume like that would serve the same purpose that Angel and Devil Wings did on PSO, it would soley be for fashion.

Ludian
Apr 16, 2006, 12:04 PM
id like eye patches and such that would be cool and some masks those are pretty neat they can add many things and i hope they add them all !

Pseudo
Apr 16, 2006, 12:07 PM
On 2006-04-16 09:42, LocWolf wrote:

Its a bit like virtual cosplay.

ive seen many people dress up like sakura from cardcaptors or Sephiroth from FF with wings.
Wearing wings doesnt mean they're going to leap from the nearest window and put on an aerial show ^_^

InitialCat
Apr 16, 2006, 12:14 PM
Yea, I too hope for the return of angel and devil wings (tho the devil tail looked kinda... funny >.>) I'm kinda upset that partner machinery replaced mags, so hoping for more special fashion options.

Kayai
Apr 16, 2006, 03:50 PM
Wings would definatelty be the coolest accesory in the game hand down (well, maybe a tail iunno)

Dre_o
Apr 16, 2006, 03:55 PM
I think things beyond wings or tails would be best because wings open up a WHOLE NEW kind of stereotype: My character is Holy!!! You're just a commoner.

Things like full body cloaks would be KIND of interesting though, as long as they aren't all black.

ANIMEniac
Apr 16, 2006, 04:14 PM
I was never one much for tails and wings got old b/c every1 and their mag had one. one thing i wasnted was to be able to wear the ricccos glassed and earing 2gether. but i hope there will be many more accent accesories like head bands, earings, gloves, PATCHES AND BANDAGES, and anything rediculous that sonic team somes up with... sombrero? and even though ppl keep saying that they are different story lines, which is true, i think there will stil be items that refer back to heathcliff and rico, as well as the previous PSs.

Kano-Okami
Apr 16, 2006, 05:08 PM
heh,
I can see there being huge angel wings like from the guy in .hack//sign the series.
I hope there will be all sorts of them, from eagle to batwings n__n;

littleman2347
Apr 16, 2006, 05:22 PM
like big wing or mag small wing . i would like big wings on ur back that would be cool.IF anyone has ever played MU online if you have then you know what im talking about.

OdinTyler
Apr 16, 2006, 06:14 PM
If the patches & bandages come up, it will be because ST read my ideas months ago. You all can thank me then. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Of course, seeing bandages on RPG & cartoon chars have been done ad nauseum for years. Maybe it's just great minds thinking alike...or something...Idk... LOL

Kano-Okami
Apr 16, 2006, 06:30 PM
lol, you conceited ole coot', xD
I think if bandages do make it into the game, it'll offer some interesting outfit customizations. I hope they'll have the headwrap for the mummie/burn-victim/ninja look.
Those looks never get old.

OdinTyler
Apr 16, 2006, 06:47 PM
I'm not conceited, you Mortal Kombat-named weirdo. LOL OK, joking aside. I really was talking about such things months ago on here. I just thought it odd that you had to pick a particular face just to get an eyepatch or scar (as I chose for my RAmarl). It should be an optional accessory. Hoping that was taken to account in PSU. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kimil
Apr 16, 2006, 06:48 PM
So Lets see...

Wings
Tails
Bandages
Eyepatches
Capes
Head Bands
What elese?

OdinTyler
Apr 16, 2006, 06:51 PM
Helmets (for rugged male chars)
Tiaras/Circlets (for formal female chars)
Sashes/Belts

Kano-Okami
Apr 16, 2006, 07:10 PM
are you crazy? they couldn't have a Phantasy Star without headbands!
I'd die if they didn't. (no moons plz)

Eihwaz
Apr 16, 2006, 07:24 PM
On 2006-04-16 15:08, Kano-Okami wrote:
heh,
I can see there being huge angel wings like from the guy in .hack//sign the series.
I hope there will be all sorts of them, from eagle to batwings n__n;

Funny you mention .hack//SIGN. I'm sure someone must've done it before, but you can easily make a Subaru-styled character in PSO. Choose the face with the symbol on the forehead, whichever hair you think works best (colored blue), medium height, Angel Wings for the Mag, and either a Victor or S-Rank Axe as the weapon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Speaking of wings, I really hope Rati shows up again in PSU. >_>

InitialCat
Apr 16, 2006, 11:28 PM
OH, I've got another, cybernetic implant stuff. Like the Ramars had. Some of that stuff was pretty neat http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

OdinTyler
Apr 17, 2006, 01:28 AM
Well, they have androids that REALLY can look human. How about humans that can look android-like? This would effectively make them cyborgs. That would work! I like that idea. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NightHour13
Apr 17, 2006, 03:15 AM
When us beasts get an awesome tail when we transform! ROCK ROCK ON!